Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

Very effective!

I was give the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit cream to foam cleanser from Chickadvisor. I really am enjoying the scent of this whole line-nice, light and citrusy! The cleanser itself was effective, it left my skin feeling clean. Not too great with makeup but if I’m not wearing too much the cleanser itself does a great job of removing it. The only negative aspect I saw was the lid of the bottle, it did not fully close. This I think may have just been a faulty one but besides that everything was great!

April 15, 2019

Surprised how much i love it!

I've been using this for about a week now, since receiving in the review box to try, and conveniently had a bit of a breakout when I started using! Using this wash twice a day not only did a great job as a cleanser - non drying, but also significantly helped in clearing up the breakout!
    The smell is amazing (I love grapefruit anything!) and you have noticeably clean, refreshed skin.
    10/10 would buy again!

1.8/5

April 15, 2019

Not sure if it helped at all

I received this product free in exchange for an honest review.

I really liked the scent of this product, it's a nice and fresh way to start the morning, but not too overpowering, which I had feared with grapefruit. I started using this product when I received it and after the first couple of days it did start to appear that my acne was reducing. After about 4 days of using this product, I started breaking out all over my face, really harshly. I immediately switched back to my Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser and my skin started to return to normal.

I'm not sure if the breakout was related to the switch in products or not. I love Neutrogena products so I had high hopes for this product and am planning on trying it again to truly assess it. I will update my review when I do, but as of now, I was disappointed with the product.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this

This product I was pretty surprised about. You only need to use a drop at a time because the bubbles activate when you rub it in, making it thicker. The grapefruit scent was refreshing and the product did leave my skin feeling soft and oily free after using it in the mornings.

Absolutely Loved This

I'm always making sure I got a facial cleanser in my shopping cart, Neutrogena at that. I was offered a to try this cream to foam acne prone skin cleanser from Chick Advisor for the first time. I'm in love with this formula. I'm very impressed with the results, for having such a strong, fresh scent. The formula definitely worked for my sensitive skin. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed & smooth. I'd absolutely purchase in the future aswell as recommend to others!

highly recommend!!

This cleanser smells great and left my face feeling super clean, oil free, and soft to the touch. I love the color of the packaging, and the foaminess of this cleanser added to how clean I felt afterwards. Would definitely buy again, amazing for oily skin!!

Not super drying

I liked this because it didn’t leave my face super dry and tight like some of the cleansers I’ve used in the past. My face felt clean and I think it definitely has been improving my problem areas. #gotitfree

Harsh, but effective

I found this product to be quite harsh on my skin. I would only use it once a week since it was strong, but I found it did a great deep clean of my skin

California, United States

Clean fresh skin!

I have sensitive skin so I have issues with many products like this but the neutrogena works wonders. I was super excited I got picked to
    try this and I have to say I’m definitely a customer now. My skin was fresh and clean feeling with a lovely citrus pink grapefruit scent that was not too strong. Definitely buying this again! #gotitfree

Deep cleans pores!

This cleanser is a nice creamy formula that turns to foam. I like how it it doesn’t dry out my skin but at the same time gets rid of excess oil and buildup in my pores. The scent is really nice - feels like a high end product!