Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

April 24, 2019

A deep clean!

I love to alternate between gentle cleansers and deep cleansers every night. This cleanser is definitely a deep clean. It removes all my makeup easily and foams up really nicely! Plus it smells so delicious! I love the grapefruit scent!

2.8/5

April 24, 2019

Smells good but dried my skin

I am sure glad I didnt use this wash in the morning as it made my skin super dry. It was great to use at night time as I felt it worked to clear up my skin while I was sleeping. It smelt nice and felt soft on my face

April 23, 2019

I Enjoy this Product so Much!!!

The Pink Grapefruit Cleanser has become one of my favourite products in terms of face care. Not only does the cleanser leave my face feeling fresh, but also clean and smooth. The lather of the soap in amazing and I would definitely reinvest.

Love the creaminess!

I'm extremely picky with my cleansers and normally use higher end brands, but after several uses I can say I am a fan. I love the creamy texture and the smell. It lathers up quite nicely and doesn't leave you feeling striped and tight, but rather soft and clean.

Great foamy face wash!

My initial impressions was that there is a strong grapefruit scent so this may not be for you if you dislike fragrances. However, I loved the refreshing scent.

This cleanser produced a lot of foam and my face felt clean and smooth after using it. I would definitely recommend!

Loved it

Loved the smell, it felt so fresh and cleansing on my skin and a pick me up in my skincare routine. It foamed up nicely and rinsed off easily with no residue. It did make my skin feel tight though

Loving this cleanser

Absolutely loving the scent of this cleanser and would use it just for that alone even if it didn't work in any other way. I've been using this a lot around that time of the month and definitely find that it is helping a lot more than my other cleanser did in controlling my breakouts. It is light and gentle, leaving my face feeling clean and fresh, without being too tight or dry. Would definitely repurchase.

Good product

I love the scent of this product. Very refreshing. The lather was great. My skin felt fresh and clean after using. I would definitely recommend to others. Is will be repurchasing. I did not feel like I'm skin was dry after.

April 23, 2019

Pretty decent product for the price.

Overall, I was really quite pleased with this cleanser. It cleans well, tingly and refreshing and is gentle on my skin. It removes all of my make up at the end of the day, so it’s good enough for me.
    It has a nice/weird consistency, I like how it starts as a cream and turns to foam. I think that’s neat.
    It has a really nice smell, but it does contain a lot of fragrance, so if u have very sensitive skin, I would think twice about buying this product.

I love it !

After trying this cleanser once, I have permanently added it to my daily routine. I love the way my face feels afterward and my skin has visibly improved since I began using it. You only need the smallest amount to wash you entire face! This product has some real bang for your buck! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new go to face cleanser!