Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

Great product

This cleanser is great! It foams up really well and is easy to apply to my face. It washes off easily and keeps my skin feeling fresh, clear and moisturized!

Cleanser

Great product. Super easy to use. Gently but effective. Smells awesome. Made my skin feel so clean and fresh! I will definatly be getting some more when I run out.. thanks so much for the sample!

Perfect for mornings

This cleanser along with my Neutrogena moisturizer are a perfect duo for washing my face in the morning. The lovely smell of grapefruit is a nice wakeup call and foaming makes me feel like I'm actually washing my face.

I'm not the biggest fan of cream cleansers because I feel like they don't do a good job but the foaming of this one is very satisfying.

I would definitely consider buying this cleanser!

LOVE this cleanser

This is an amazing cleanser, I love the clean smell and the way it takes off most of my makeup without even having to use a makeup remover. I didn’t really notice it having an effect on my acne but as a cleanser it’s amazing

April 17, 2019

This product is amazing!!

I have tried a few cleansers over the last few years, and none of them have left my skin feeling as clean, and energized as this one !!! I can honestly say my skin has never felt this refreshed from any other cleansers i’ve ever used!! Makes you just want to smile because you feel so good!!

Bonne crème

Très bonne crème qualité/prix. J'ai adoré l'odeur fraîche du pamplemousse rose, la texture et la couleur de la crème. Elle rend la peau très douce et hydrater.

I would buy this again

My husband and i used this together as he has really oily skin and we both agreed that this cleanser is awesome i had 2 big pimples on my face and after using it 2 or 3 days they dried up! I will definitely buy this again!

Hesitant on the product

I deal with pretty lol skin, and breakouts. I enjoyed the cream to foam action, but wasn’t totally blown away by the effectiveness of the cleanser. I felt it just kind of sat on top of my skin as opposed to really getting a good clean.0

Pretty pink

This was really easy to use as i can just use it in the shower. Goes on nice and has a okay smell to it. Does make my face feel nice but i feel after awhile my face feels a little dry. I thought this was ok overall. Thank you chickadvisor and neutrogena for letting me try this for free!

Moore's Island District, Bahamas

Cream to foam cleanser

I absolutely love this product. Ive been using it every day 2x a day since i received my package and my face has never felt better. It has a nice fresh smell and always leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Im saying goodbye to my old skin care products and welcoming this with open arms