Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

April 15, 2019

What a difference a night makes....

So I wasn't sure if I would get a chance to use the Neutrogena pink grapefruit cleanser as I am an older adult who doesn't breakout very often but have 3 adult kids in the house. Well as luck would have it I ended up with a nasty hard irritating acne bump on my neck. As the day went on I was getting more irritated by this painful lump. After work I checked my mail and my sample from neutrogena and chickadvisor was in the mail.
    I applied the grapefruit cleanser that evening not even thinking I should take a picture before I used the product. I was very impressed by how easy the neutrogena grapefruit cleanser lathered, it smelled amazing and my skin was so soft I couldn't get over how nice it felt.
    The next morning I got up and I was oh no I should have taken a picture no one will believe that horrible red irritating bump was totally gone no sign that it had even been there. I was stunned I usually don't have that kind of luck with acne cleansers.
    I told the kids( three young adults) please try this neutrogena I got to review but please take before and after pictures as I need to do a review. I told them about my experience and encouraged them to try as they all have various issues with acne.
    My daughter tried the neutrogena cleanser and took pictures for me. I asked her what she thought she said I loved the smell and I like how it makes my face feel. She had me touch her face it was nice and soft. I said do you think there's a difference she says no nit really, maybe? I said how about send me the pictures and compare. She was like oh mom I was wrong you can see quite a difference.
    So the neutrogena grapefruit cleanser has become communal we all love how it works and feels.

Great cleanser

I recieved this product complimentary I really liked it. The cleanser foamed and worked well with my Clarisonic and it left my skin feeling clean but not dry or tight. I would definitely recommend this product to people looking for a great and affordable cleanser.

Un bon nettoyant

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce produit gratuitement et j'en suis très satisfaite. Il mousse beaucoup donc pas besoin d'en appliquer une grande quantité. De plus il sent extrêmement bon et laisse la peau très propre et douce.

Illinois, United States

It’s a really go weeks

It’s a really good product. My cousin used it for her acne and it helped her a lot. She recommended it for me but I didn’t have acne at the time. Good.

New Brunswick, Canada

Absolutely refreshing!

I had the pleasure of testing this product and am so happy I did because I fell in love with it. With this cream to foam cleanser you don’t have to use much and the texture is amazing. It didn’t leave my skin feeling dry and stiff like most soaps do and the smell was mouth watering but not over powering. It’s definitely something I’ll be continuing with for months to come!

Great daily cleanser!

As soon as you squeeze the cleanser onto the hand, the amazing scent peeks through and makes the chore of washing your face that much easier! i love how foamy it becomes and how light it is, i tend to hate heavy, greasy, oily products for the face. This cleanser left the face feeling very clean and refreshed and removed all the dirt and impurities/pollutants on it. With a few weeks of use, I did also start to see my face clearing up slightly, with continued use, I think it will work in that regard as well! For a gentle face cleaner, this one is great! Thank you ChickAdvisor for allowing me to try this product! #gotitfree #Neutrogena

Smells really good

Really good cleanser. Great smell and doesn’t dry out the skin. Definitely helps wake you up in the morning. Good purchase for those that like citrus and looking for something gentle on the skin,

#chickadvisorfreeproducttesting

Pretty good cleanser

I probably would use this when double cleansing as it did not take off all my makeup.

Nice little cleanser that felt a bit tingly and seems to be working well.

Would recommend to family and friends

#freeproduct

Love the scent

I received this product for free to test and review from Chickadvisor.

I love the scent if this cleanser. Its my new favourite go to. It isnt too runny, and it foams up really well. I wish there was a matching body wash.

My skin reacted well to it and i liked the results it gave me. My skin felt really soft after using this and clean

Fresh as a grapefruit

NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT ACNE-PRONE SKIN CREAM-TO-FOAM CLEANSER got my face looking so clean and fresh I am for sure buying even more and more of this wonder in a bottle. It smells great and has improved my skin with just a few uses. I recommend all the way!