Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

sooooo frickn' good!

I received this in a package to try and I am not usually into foam face washes as I feel they leave my skin dry and I don't need to strip the oils out of my already dry, but I really liked it and it left my skin feeling smooth AF. After washing, I also felt like my skin was super clean, which I haven't felt like in a while. The smell is amazing and the product size is very generous. I would highly recommend!

Smells fantastic

I've been searching for a non drying cleanser with a nice scent for a while and this cleanser did not disappoint. I will definitely buy again . My skin felt amazing afterwards

Wow

J’ai vraiment adoré ce nettoyant. Lorsque je l’utilise, ma peau devient très douce et fraîche. De plus, l’odeur de pamplemousse est bien prononcé. Je le conseille

Super Clean!

I love this cleanser because it's so soft and gentle but effective on the skin. I've noticed my skin has been really soft and my acne is more controlled with this cleanser. Although I would need some more time to declare if this will clear my acne even more, I'd recommend this!

0.8/5

April 15, 2019

Literally broke out my acne-prone skin was finally clear

This stuff is absolutely horrible. As with many drug store acne cleanser, it seems to create a problem with your skin. My skin had been clear for months and as soon as I started using this, it broke out in (I counted) 17 places.

I wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy.

Not that big of a fan

For some reason I did not like this cleanser and how my skin reacted to it. It bought redness to areas I have deep pores and it didn't really go away until the next day. It is a shame because I loved everything else about it, it lathers very nicely, easy to rinse off, has a pleasant invigorating scent, and the texture is perfect. I don't think I will be reaching for this.

Pretty good cleanser

I #gotitfree to try through ChickAdvisor. I didn't really love the scent, it reminded me of soap in public restrooms. The cleanser is great, the foam cleans your face and leaves it feeling fresh and soft!

Smells and feels good!

I'm usually not a fan of cream to foam cleaners. I prefer gels, however, I liked the way this one left my skin feeling so clean and tingly. I also like that it's for acne or oily prone skin.

April 15, 2019

What a difference a night makes....

So I wasn't sure if I would get a chance to use the Neutrogena pink grapefruit cleanser as I am an older adult who doesn't breakout very often but have 3 adult kids in the house. Well as luck would have it I ended up with a nasty hard irritating acne bump on my neck. As the day went on I was getting more irritated by this painful lump. After work I checked my mail and my sample from neutrogena and chickadvisor was in the mail.
    I applied the grapefruit cleanser that evening not even thinking I should take a picture before I used the product. I was very impressed by how easy the neutrogena grapefruit cleanser lathered, it smelled amazing and my skin was so soft I couldn't get over how nice it felt.
    The next morning I got up and I was oh no I should have taken a picture no one will believe that horrible red irritating bump was totally gone no sign that it had even been there. I was stunned I usually don't have that kind of luck with acne cleansers.
    I told the kids( three young adults) please try this neutrogena I got to review but please take before and after pictures as I need to do a review. I told them about my experience and encouraged them to try as they all have various issues with acne.
    My daughter tried the neutrogena cleanser and took pictures for me. I asked her what she thought she said I loved the smell and I like how it makes my face feel. She had me touch her face it was nice and soft. I said do you think there's a difference she says no nit really, maybe? I said how about send me the pictures and compare. She was like oh mom I was wrong you can see quite a difference.
    So the neutrogena grapefruit cleanser has become communal we all love how it works and feels.

Great cleanser

I recieved this product complimentary I really liked it. The cleanser foamed and worked well with my Clarisonic and it left my skin feeling clean but not dry or tight. I would definitely recommend this product to people looking for a great and affordable cleanser.