Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

Best smelling cleanser

I love the scent of this cleanser. I was fortunate enough to receive this product to review. It is now one of my favourite cleansers! I love that it starts as a cream so I can feel it working, but then it finisjes as a foam which makes it super easy to wash off! So happy with this product!

Really cool texture!

I am really enjoying my new cleanser, it has a unique texture that instantly refreshes my skin. The grapefruit scent is perfect to wake me up in the morning too!

Works like a charm!

I now faithfully use this product as part of my morning routine. It rejuvenates, refreshes, and wakes me up with the smell of grapefruit. I've noticed less acne breakout since I started to use this.its easy to use and gives me a bit of a glow. I love how soft my face feels after each use.

April 22, 2019

Smells good! Leaves my skin feeling clean

I've used the grapefruit line before, but never this product. I love the smell, something about citrus smells so clean and fresh. It cleans well, without drying my skin which I love.

Great stuff!

Smells great, leaves your skin feeling really clean with no leftover residue, and even removes makeup effectively! Love!! I’d recommend this product to anyone looking for a new face wash to try! You’ll love it, too!

April 20, 2019

Lathers on well

This cream to foam cleanser bubbles up and lathers on really well. It smells refreshing. Gentle on skin, removes makeup effectively, and helps with controlling oil.

April 20, 2019

Leave my skin clean.

I have been using the cleanser in my regular basis and I loved the results. Has a fresh scent, is very foamy and my skin feels cleans and fresh with no oil residue. I received this product for free in exchange of my honest opinion.

Smelt Amazing!

This cream to foam cleanser went on easily and smelt amazing! After washing it off my face felt smooth and refreshed. I would definitely buy this product.

I got it for free

It was a decent product. I like the foam, you feel that you have a very soft cream on your face. The smell neither Iike it or bother me. I think it did help to control the break out of acne, but made my skin dry. The cleaning process is the same as with many other foams that I have tried, a bit annoying and messy. The price is quite the same as others acne products on the market. I didn't find anything special about the product, just another one to the list. In conclusion, I will not buy the product again, but you should tried before deciding if it is good or not for you.
    Thanks.

Leaves skin soft

Pros: my skin was left feeling soft and clean and the cleanser smells great.

Cons: there was no noticeable difference/reduction in my acne after one week of use. This cleanser claims to work well for acne prone skin and as such did not live up to its claims to help with acne - perhaps I need to be using it longer to notice a difference, but I would expect some results after a week of use.

Note: I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes. All opinions are my own.