4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#2 in Face Masks

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Love love love

This mask is fantastic. I love that it is a peel off mask. It did a great job at leaving my face feeling clean and soft. When the mask peeled off it was strong which is nice because others I have used come off in pieces and don’t pull everything out but this one is awesome. The grapefruit is a nice added touch to the mask. I’ll definitely be looking into getting this one. #gotitfree

Soft skin - but ouch!

I got this as part of the Chick Advisor product review club!

The smell of the grapefruit when you open the package is wonderful! It instantly hits you with a clean and refreshing scent. However, the package itself was very difficult to open and use. Having to squeeze and scoop the slim like cream out of this package was not convenient.

As for the mask itself - I followed the directions. After 20 minutes I tried to take the mask off and found if very challenging. There was no real end where I could pull the mask up from easily. Finally, I began pulling and boy did it hurt! My roommate could hear the masking pulling off my skin which was not pretty. One of the most painful mask removals I have ever had - I had a few blemishes which scabs were also pulled off (not a good thing in my books).

Aftermath: my skin is feeling really soft and the scent is still fresh. Sadly, I do not think I would use this product ever again!

Not to bad

I received this free for review. When I first opens it I thought it was like a sheet mask but it it end up being a gel I do had a special brush for that kind of mask cuz I don’t like getting gel all over my hands. When I first applied it it smelled like Elmer’s white glue didn’t really like that. It’s took a couple of minutes to smell like amazing grapefruit. I did enjoy the mask over all after I took it off and washed off what was left over my skin felt smooth all over.

2.8/5

March 27, 2019

Ouch! I would not use this again!

When I first opened this product I really loved the colour and the scent! So proceeded as directed on the package. The problem arised when it was time to remove the mask. It really hurt! and solely for that reason alone I would not buy this product! The end result was great though, my face felt very smooth, so it did work. As a side note, I can not accurately rate the value of this product as it was free to me.

NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT ACNE-PRONE SKIN PEEL-OFF MASK

This is a fun product to add to my skincare routine. It helped reduce the sizes and amount of pores I had on my face. It's easy to peel off, leaving a great result. It didn't irritate my skin, it left my skin feeling soft and smooth and rejuvenated. I got this product for free.

Glowing skin FTW!

I loved this mask! It was difficult to squeeze out of the package without making a mess but it smelled great, didn’t irritate my skin, and peeled off nicely once it finished drying! My face felt softer around the cheeks and forehead after, and my nose too. Would definitely use again! Thanks so much ChickAdvisor for the free sample!

Pink Grapefruit Peel-Off Mask

This has been one of the better peel-off masks that I have ever used on my oily skin. It is light pink in colour and I left mine on for a little over 20 minutes to allow it to completely dry. You want to avoid your hairline as well as your eyebrows. This removed very easily and it was not hard at all to find an edge to begin peeling it off. This claims to unclog pores by removing dirt and excess oil. My face definitely felt clean and fresh. My only con with peel-off masks is that it always feels like there's more inside the package but it just won't come out! I received this complimentary for testing purposes from ChickAdvisor.

Good peel off.

I tried the pink grapefruit acne prone peel off mask and I have to say i was pretty impressed by it, the mask comes in a light pink color and smells really good I put it on my face and it took only a few minutes for its to dry, wheb it was time to take off the mask it really did its job its was stuck on good. When I peel off the mask i could see the little white spots where all the dirt and oil came off my skin. So thumbs up!

March 27, 2019

This makes my face feels great after first use

The scent is very nice grapefruit and not overpowering. After using the mask my skin feels soft and clean. I love a good peel off mask, it makes my face feel refreshed and clean without being harsh

Fun Pink Mask

1. I do not know what the price of this product is and therefore I can not accurately comment on the value

2. Based on the packaging, I thought this was one of those Korean type face masks not a gel based mask

3. I loved the pink colour of the mask and the scent. Very fresh and invigorating.

4. I think the mask worked well. It was worked well as per the directions and I had no problem peeling it off after the 20min. My skin felt nice after and no issues with my skin.

I would definitely use it again.