4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

March 27, 2019

This makes my face feels great after first use

The scent is very nice grapefruit and not overpowering. After using the mask my skin feels soft and clean. I love a good peel off mask, it makes my face feel refreshed and clean without being harsh

Fun Pink Mask

1. I do not know what the price of this product is and therefore I can not accurately comment on the value

2. Based on the packaging, I thought this was one of those Korean type face masks not a gel based mask

3. I loved the pink colour of the mask and the scent. Very fresh and invigorating.

4. I think the mask worked well. It was worked well as per the directions and I had no problem peeling it off after the 20min. My skin felt nice after and no issues with my skin.

I would definitely use it again.

Effective but messy

I received NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT ACNE-PRONE SKIN PEEL-OFF MASK to try and review as part of ChickAdvisor product review club.
    The smell of the pink grapefruit was very appealing and it felt cool and tingly on my skin. The mask was easy to peel off and my face felt refreshed and clean. It really did help cleared up most of my acne prone skin.
    However the packaging is really inconvenient! Trying to squeeze the mask out of the packaging without making a huge mess was really annoying.

2.0/5

Painful mask

I've tried a lot of different peel off masks, and I'm not sure that this mask is even safe to use. I followed the instructions on the package to the dot. When after 20 minutes i tried to peel it off, i had a hard time to loosen the edge. When i finally did, it was a terribly painful removal. It stuck to my skin like glue, and my face doesn't even have hair. I never had an issue removing a peel off mask. So, after a minute of pain, i got red irritated face (still a bit achy after 3 hours) and i haven't seen any significant improvement in my blackheads or pores. Do not recommend!

0.5/5

It’s a no

Honestly I followed the directions on this (as I do with all of my face products as to get the best results) and this product did not preform as expected. Minimal peeling meant I had to scrub the rest of the product off of my face and then wash the remaining product off with hot soapy water. Overall a fail.

Updated On: March 27, 2019

I received this product free for testing from chickadvisor

0.5/5

March 27, 2019

One of the worse products I've ever tried

I received this product for free as part of the Chickadvisor review club.

Masks are very popular lately so I was excited that Neutrogena jumped on the bangwagon and starting offering their own. This peel off mask caught me by surprised since I was expecting more of a sheet mask that you just place on your face, but when I tore the packaging, pink goo came out. I'm not sure why this liquid product is contained in such a large and flat packaging. The design is flawed and makes for a messy application. I accidentally ripped too much of the packaging and it was leaking everywhere. You then have to scrape the goo out with your fingers and apply it on your face. I think this product would have been a lot more successful if it just came in a tube and could be dispensed like any other lotion or cleanser.

The product itself smells fresh, like real grapefruits and is vibrant pink. As it dries, it provides a cooling effect on your skin and solidies into a plastic like film. I waited abut 25 mins before attempting to peel it off and this is the worse part... Man it hurts!
    The instructions state to apply on a clean face so I had actually washed my face beforehand but I think this was a horrible idea. Peeling the product off feels like you are ripping off a very sticky bandaid on your most sensitive parts. I actually applied the mask all over my face and it hurt the most near my forehead and lower cheeks/chin. If you are just putting this on your nose, or if you have greasy skin, I don't think it would hurt as much.

Disappointingly, this mask did not work like pore strips one would apply on the nose area, it had no noticeable benefits, did not clean out my pores or cause anything significant and it was so painful that it irritated my skin more than anything.
    My whole face was red and felt raw for nearly an hour after the peeling and even the next day, I had some patches that were irritated. Make sure you obey the warning of applying this far from your hair, as any tiny hair that did get stuck in the mask near my hairline, or eyebrows, ended up being plucked right out!

I have normal skin with occasional acne flare ups. I can't imagine who this product would be suited for. It's difficult to use, messy, and doesn't deep clean or remove any gunk in your pores. The peeling mask is a useless gimmick I hope dies soon. Stick with a regular cleaser or exfoliator.

Fun peel off mask!

I received this Neutrogena peel off mask free from ChickAdvisor for my honest review. #gotitfree #NeutrogenaPinkPower

I had never tried a peel off before so I was so excited to try this! It smells really good and fresh like authentic grapefruits! The consistency is very goopy but it spread evenly all over my face. I could feel the mask and my face tighten up quickly. I left it on for 20 minutes and then slowly peeled it off. I did notice the scent of the mask went from fresh to tart as it sat on my face over time. I love that it doesn’t hurt at all when peeling it off and it all peeled off in one piece! I would consider this a gentle peel off mask for that reason. I moisturized my face afterward and noticed how clean my face felt and looked. I would recommend if you have oily skin.

Pas certaine

J'ai reçu gratuitement NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT ACNE-PRONE SKIN PEEL-OFF MASK grâce à Chickadvisor.

J'adore les masques PEEL-OFF, surtout quand j'ai l'impression qu'une couche de peau "arrache" avec le masque. J'aime sentir que toute la peau morte est partie en même temps que le masque. Ce n'est toutefois pas le cas avec ce masque ci malheureusement.

Ma pris était belle ensuite et douce, je l'accorde. Mais ce n'était pas tout a fait ce que je m'attend d'un vraie masque PEEL-OFF. Il faut souffrir pour être belle, et ce masque est trop en douceur selon moi.

100% pour l'odeur encore une fois, pamplemousse a son meilleur !

Love the peeling

I love the beautiful scent and peeling texture of this mask.
    It works congruently with other Neutrogena graperfruit products to really make the skin smooth, soft and control the oil.
    #gotitfree to try

March 27, 2019

I finally found a mask!!!!

Neutrogenas grape fruit acne prone skin peel-off mask is the best thing that has ever happened to my face!!!!! Not only does it smell amazing, but it's really easy to apply. I've never used a peel off mask because of all the negative reviews I hear of people breaking out more or having super dry skin afterwards. I was quite skeptical to try this product, but I'm so happy i did! This mask is so hydrating and easy to apply. I love how it makes my skin feel soft and clean. I use this mask as part of my weekly skin care routine. I normally do it when I put the kids to sleep and my hubby works late so no one looks at me funny. Since getting to #tryforfree with #neutrogena and #chickadvisor I've went out and bought the whole grapefruit skin care line. I was surprised to see how inexpensive it is. I expected a product that smells this good and works so well to be over priced and over my "self" budget! I'm a stay at home mom of 2 boys so this product being priced fairly is not only greatly appreciated but amazing of Neutrogena products across the board. I rarely get time to myself so having this mask feels like I get that 10 minutes of me time that every woman needs! Thank you #neutrogena and #chickadvisor!