4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

The smell is amazing

Thanks to chickadvisor I received this product in the mail to try and review. I love peel off masks and this one was exceptional. It went on so nice and it left my skin so smooth and soft and I was smelling sooo good. This has to be my most favourite smelling product of all time.

Pink and Fresh!

Good peel off mask. I would suggest not leaving it on longer than the time it says too (10 minutes). It turns into one of those cement masks that just rips off every hair, even eyebrows. Other then that, I really enjoyed it! Smell was nice, not overly strong however. It did the job and made my face feel quite soft.

I would buy again

New Brunswick, Canada

Good mask

#gotitfree

It’s always very nice to find new face products that don’t break me out. This was easy to I apply and left my skins feeling good and smelling great.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Will definitely buy in the future!

Works great! I love face masks and use them all the time but this one has been great and a new favourite for sure! Smells great without being overwhelming and left my skin feeling nice and soft!

Wow!

J’ai adoré ce masque et son odeur de pamplemousse. C’était la première fois que j’utilisais un masque « peel-off » et je vais sans aucun doute en racheté à nouveau. Ma peau était très douce,n’était pas sèche et ne qui tiraille pas (comme souvent avec des masques traditionnels). J’ai adoré!

So much fun

I always feel silly using a peel off mask but the results are worth it. Left my skin feeling soft and the smell makes you feel so refreshed. It's an easy application and there is the benefit of no mess like the clay masks.

Top 5 Peel Off Masks

This is one of my top 5 Peel off Masks I've ever used - Neutrogena Acne-Prone leaves your skin feeling hydrated all over. Cleans and refreshes your skin while hydrating and leaving you feeling ready for your day.

April 01, 2019

I would definitely buy this again

When I first opened the package I could smell the fresh smell of grapefruit. It smelt like freshly squeezed fruit. Applying it was super easy and taking it off was just as easy. Some peel masks hurt when you take them off but this one did not. When I took it off I could see all the gunk and everything that it pulled out. 24 hrs later after the mask my face was still super smooth and had little to no oil on my face. I definitely recommend!!

New Brunswick, Canada

Made my face soft

Really liked this peel off mask, had I pleasant smell, not a strong citrus smell like I thought it would though. The directions said it takes around 20 minutes to dry before you peel it, I found some spots took almost 45 minutes, but aside from that I have zero complaints! Was easy to put on and easy to take off, cleaned out my pores and made my skin feel soft and clean.

Mon préféré

Merci Neutrogena pour l'envoi de ce produit à tester!

Le masque Peel off est définitivement mon préféré. Ma peau est hydratée, douce et ne présente pas de signe acnéique les jours suivants sont utilisations. L'odeur est divine et procure à ma peau une sensation énergisante.