4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

April 14, 2019

Ok mask but not blown away

Was better then the clay mask. I enjoy the peel off nature because its less messy but again was not a fan of the packaging the mask was sent in. The product itself i feel worked great.

Loving this

Most peel off masks hurt my sensitive skin so much, so when I tried this I was so sceptical. HOWEVER, this was super gentle on my skin and left it feeling amazing and clean. The scent is amazing and not overpowering, I definitely recommend it to anyone who has oily acne-prone skin like me.

3.2/5

New Brunswick, Canada

Pink Grapefruit Acne Prone Skin Peel Off Mask

I was a bit disappointed in this mask where the other two products in this line were so amazing but I wasn't a huge fan. It was really messy to apply which I didn't like. It also dried really fast so when I was putting it on and trying to put more on certain spots it was hard because it was already half dry and then it would just pull the product off that spot. I also didn't notice a difference in acne clearing up but I will say my skin was super soft! I did find it hurt a bit to pull off as well which is one of the main reasons I don't generally use peel off masks. If you're just looking for a mask that will give you soft skin and don't mind it being a bit messy and it hurting a little when you take it off then this mask is for you but I did not find it helped with acne.

April 14, 2019

Left my face feeling cleaner then ever!!

Another amazing product by Neutrogena!! I love the pink grapefruit line, it literally stole my heart!! I am so thankful I was able to try these products for free through ChickAdvisor!

This peel off mask is easy to use and very rewarding! As I was peeling it off, i could feel my face feeling fresh and clean. My pores instantly felt clear and my skin felt fresh and new. It was very simple to peel off and left no sticky residue on my skin.

Overall, I am very impressed with this face mask and will be buying it again! It smelt great, it was easy to use and the results were outstanding.

Great peel off mask

This peel off mask I received from chickadvisor for free to try and review is very good. I was so happy when I was peeling it off and discovered it isnt painful like other peel offs I’ve tried! It came off so nice and easy and left my skin soft and clean! Will definitely be buying more!

Good mask

I liked this peel off mask a lot, it wasn’t too harsh or hard to take off. Easy to apply didn’t irritate my skin. Has a beautiful grapefruit scent to it. Would definitely use & but again. The good thing is you can get a couple uses out of this package as well. I received this product on behalf of chickadvisor, was selected for product review.

Say hello to clean!

Neutrogenas new pink grapefruit peel off mask was very cool! The grapefruit scent is very fresh and smells great. The mask is very nice and not too harsh when you peel it off. Very easy. I liked this mask and was fun to use. Would definitely purchase this product again. Was so refreshing. Makes your skin feel amazing and soft no sticky residue left behind.

2.3/5

No thank you!

I was really excited to try this peel off mask that chick advisor provided for me. But I did not enjoy the expierence!

The only benefits were the fact that when peeling it off I could actually see some of the blackheads being removed. My skin also felt soft and clean.

When I opened the package it was not what I expected. It was very gooey and had the consistency of paste or bubble gum. It was very thick and if you dont apply evenly it will take forever to dry. It actually burnt my skin slightly and when taking it off it felt like is was ripping the little hairs of my face. Took me atleast 5 min to get the access mask off.

I would not pay for this product and probley wouldnt use it even if I received it for free.

Peel Off and Reveal Clean Skin

I was lucky to be chosen by Chickadvisor to receive the Neutrogena Grapefruit Peel Off Mask for free. I really liked this peel off mask as my skin was clearer and cleaner after using this product. My pores were tight and so far my acne prone skin has been under control.

Peel Off Mask for Sure!

This mask is definitely a peel off mask; it dried so well that it slightly waxed some of my longer peach fuzz off from the sides of my face and left it red but, I didn't notice any tops of blackheads on the dried mask. After using it, I found that my skin wasn't too dried out and it didn't break out either which are both bonuses. The colour of this mask is so pink; it comes out of the package hot pink like bubblegum pink, and then as it dries it darkens to a colour that better reflects petrol bismol. Working with this product right out of the package, it is very gooey and sticky, but manageable. I would have to rate this product 6/10 based on how fun and well it works but numbers dropped due to how sticky this was, but I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family in the market for these types of face masks. #freeproduct