4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

April 15, 2019

There are more options at drugstore too

I recieved this as a sample from Chickadvisor and have used it once only so cannot comment if it does make a difference or not but i like the smoothness it left behind. U can try but i like the Garnier ones more,although it smells great

April 15, 2019

On the fence about this one....

I received this product to try and review from Chick Advisor. Out of the whole Pink Grapefruit line this one is a toss up for me.
    It was fairly easy to apply the mask, but removing it was another story. Though it isn’t super painful, it also removes the peach fuzz on your face while you are peeling off the mask and that can be kind of uncomfortable. I also found that my face stays a bit red for an hour or so right after using the mask. But despite all that it does leave my face tightened and looking refreshed!
    You can also get enough product in this package for at least 2 uses if you apply a lighter layer( which I find works better since it takes less time to dry).

0.5/5

OUCH!!

I was so excited to try this when I received it in the ChickAdvisor review box, because I LOVE peel off masks and strips. This went on smooth, easy to apply, and dried fairly quickly... then the pain started.
    I am not a stranger to peel off masks, but this... this was awful. This ended up feeling like a layer of stiff superglue all over my face that caused nothing but pain when trying to peel off. The smell is amazing, but the mask itself is not something I would give another go.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

great

I used this face mask while I had a bath. It was easy to apply and dried relatively quickly. After using it, my skin felt refreshed, soft and oil free.

Easy Application & Great Results

With neutrogena being a trusted brand I'm comfortable using frequently, I was beyond excited to have the opportunity to try this new peel on mask free from Chick Advisor. I absolutely would buy it in the future considering how easily applicable the mask is & how great the results turned out for me. My sensitive skin didn't break out from the strong scent. But was left fresh & smooth!

For a super clean feel

I really like this mask. My face felts so clean afterwards. I’d never used a mask from neurtrogena before this but I will definitely being buying it in the future. #gotitfree

Great mask!

This is my first time trying a peel off mask! It had a light and pleasant grapefruit scent that was not overpowering. After using the mask my skin felt more tight and fresh. Would definitely recommend!

Strong

I wouldn’t recommend this to someone with sensitive skin, however just like the other products in this line, they do provide a deep clean. I’m not a fan of the smell since it reminds me of chemicals, but this mask really pulls out any dirt/oils!

Will buy it again!

Peel off masks are my favorite and Neutrogena Pink grapefruit is one of the best masks. I love the smell of this mask, it is really refreshing and calming. It feels like I have applied grapefruit all over my face. It leaves skin really neat and clean.

Recommend!

Pink Grapefruit Peel-Off Mask
    Gaves your face a final buff polish. Face soft clean. Feeling younger, relaxed and vibrant. All three products worked together to pulled it off.
    I'm happy with the results. I was complemented my face was "looking nice."

Will keep these products in mind while shopping.

Thanks you for the selection.