NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 24, 2019

Loved the cleanser

I really enjoyed this cleanser. The texture of it and how effective it is. One pump is more then enough, my skin felt great after. I would certainly buy this again. #freeproduct.

Great Product!!!

Thank you Chick Advisor for picking me to receive Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser for free. The product has a rich and creamy texture. It left my skin feeling clean and soft. The product did not irritate my skin. Great product to use everyday

July 23, 2019

This is now my go to product

I was surprised at how much I love this scrub!!!
    I love the way it makes my skin feel when I put it on, you can feel the extra dirt and dead skin being lifted away.
    I will buying this again :)

July 23, 2019

Meh..I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it

This is a bit confusing but stay with me here..I love this product in that it has just the perfect amount of grittiness to be an effective exfoliate for mature skin. However, I did not see any visible differences in the texture of my skin and the fine wrinkles and therefore I cannot recommend this product to my friends. I was sure that I was going to be thrilled with this product by day after day I looked in the mirror each morning and still saw the fine lines and wrinkles exactly as they were before.

AN AWESOME CLEANSER

Thank you, Chick Advisor, for choosing me to review this product. It is a rich & creamy - yet light - cleanser that exfoliates at the same time - without plastic microbeads! The glycolic acid helped lift away oil & dirt off my face without any redness developing on my skin. I found it to have a very light refreshing - almost citrusy - smell. I will be adding it to my daily regime.

Amazing product!

I wouldn't normally purchuse a item like this as it can get pricy but wow this cleanser is amazing! It delivers exactly what it says .it leaves your skin soft and all over clean! I will buy again for sure! It's worth the money!only reason I didnt give a five is the price and bit sure how effective it will be after long term use ..

Orefer gent,e cleanser

I prefer a gentle cleanser, this one good a good cleansing though it dries my skin. It’s a very good one, because my skin is sensitive I orefer a little mild touch to my skin, scrubs are enough to do the job. Not for me for daily use. I did however used it everyday for a week, as I wanted to see the results. My skin is firmer and more plump.

Fully prepped!

I absolutely loved this face prep cleanser. My skin felt so clean and fresh after use. The little beads scrub your face well leaving no dirt behind. It opens your pores for a deep clean without harsh chemicals. It has a light scent and an easy to use pump. Its a creamy texture with little micro beads for deeper cleansing scrub. Definitely helps to absorb the oil in the next step. I would use this face cleanser by itself.

July 22, 2019

Fantastic Product

I was thrilled to be chosen by ChickAdvisor to review the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser. The product is extremely light to apply and does a nice exfoliation to prep the skin. My skin felt wonderful after application and wash off and I noticed a difference in my skins texture after repeated use. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.

July 22, 2019

Exfoliating, but not too harsh

I really like this cleanser. The first few times i used it, I was using way too much. I have learned to just use one pump max in the morning and before bed. It's creamy and has exfoliating beads. Absolutely gentle enough to use every day.