NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 31, 2019

Neutrogena has always been a great facial product!!!

Soft creamy cleansing product. Gives you skin a nice clean feeling without drying it out.Does not dry out my skin even though it has exfoliates in it.I really like the texture,leave it feeling instantly silky smooth and squeaky clean either..This wash is amazing. I’ve been using it for 1 week now, and I love it. I’ve received lots of compliments about my skin improving; I feel spots and unwanted marks disappearing. I don’t think I could use another anti-aging/anti wrinkled product again! I rate this 5/5,and I really recommend to all my friends and family.

Fresh Face

This product worked really well. My face felt clean and fresh after using it. The gentle exfoliation felt really nice on my skin. It had a nice smell and was very easy to use.

Très bon produit

Ce produit nettoie vraiment bien la peau et laisse un vent de fraîcheur sur le visage. Très facile à employer, rend vraiment la peau plus douce. Merci chickadvisor pour me l'avoir fait découvrir gratuitement!

0.5/5

July 31, 2019

Not the best cleaner to try

I tried the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser. I love the little beads that scrub away impurities but I only made my skin turn red and pimply. I don't not recommended this product to people with sensitive skin. I have stopped using this product and gone back to the product I was using before. I have given this product to my sister since she doesn't have sensitive skin and she loves it. Unfortunately for me it's a BIG thumbs down for this product.

July 31, 2019

Laisse la peau propre et une sensation de fraicheur

J'ai eu le privilège d'essayer le nettoyant Neutrogena correcteur de rides express et j'ai beaucoup apprécié les résultats. Je suis souvent très septique des résultats donnés par les crème à effet rapide, mais là, j'ai été très bien servie. Ma peau est littéralement plus douce et plus tendue depuis l'utilisation du nettoyant et du sérum !

excellent product

The first good thing it is a bottle with a pump so you control the amount and also a on and off shut button which keeps the product from drying out. I used this product for a week it really cleanse the face of all makeup résidus and leaves your skin very soft and bright. The exfoliation is very soft but really works and the sent is very light. I will continue to purchase this excellent product.

July 31, 2019

A great product I will definitely purchase

I got this to test for free from Chick Advisor.
    I had only 2 issues with this: 1- the pump was defective and I couldn't use it so I had to transfer it to another container. 2- the exfoliating beads(?) do not say what they are made of and if they are biodegradable.
    Other than that it's pretty amazing! The scent is extremely mild which I like. The effectiveness is not only felt but seen. I can feel that it makes my skin softer and smoother but after just a few days you can see the differences in the mirror. After one week even my husband noticed the difference when he looked at me. The compliments have been amazing!
    Overall I really like this prep cleanser and though I didn't 'think' I was old enough to need a wrinkle repair system, my skin is sure thankful for the opportunity to try!

Works well

Hey there I live as lucky enough to be choosen to tryout& review free the Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair cleanser. I like the feel of my skin after I wash my face. Does a great job of taking off all my makeup and doesn't dry out my skin. No strong smell. I do like this cleanser but don't think it's much different gan others I've tried. I haven't noticed it help any difference in fine lines & wrinkles.

gentle and refreshing!

I really came to love the Rapid Wrinkle Repair prep cleanser! I have never used a prep cleanser before a retinol oil treatment, and I came to enjoy the routine of it. I appreciate the gentleness of this exfoliator and the cleanser was extremely gentle on my skin, which can be sensitive at times. I really liked the light scent and gentle texture, and it left my skin feeling soft, smooth, refreshed, and prepared for the next step in the combination treatment. The only con in this case for me was that the pump was defective and make it more difficult to get the product out, and unfortunately I did not see any effects on its claims of "rapid wrinkle repair, see results in just one week." However, I will admit this prep cleanser on its own as a gentle facial scrub and cleanser is worth the buy!

I received this product free for testing purposes

July 31, 2019

Use it in the shower....

Another great Neutrogena product that I received from Chickadvisor as a product tester. Its refreshing and left my skin feeling clean and healthy. I have it in the shower for easy washing in the morning. Definitely a product I will buy once my test product runs out. Thanks chickadvisor for this opportunity #gotitfree