NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

County Donegal, Ireland

Good cleanser

I was a lucky chick to get this as part of the Product Review club. Its gentle exfoliation removes the makeup and grim from the day and leaves my skin feeling clean. I like the scent. It rinses well with no noticeable residue.

I did not notice any wrinkle reduction but I have not been using it long enough to get results like that. Fingers crossed that this cleanser can clean away a few of these wrinkles!!!

I would recommend this product!

Great Exfoliating Cleanser

Loved this cleanser from the first time I used it! It's great to take off makeup and leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed. I like that the exfoliating aspect left my face feeling soft and not irritated from over-exfoliating. I have only been using for about a week, so I can't comment on the wrinkle repair aspect; but I will continue to use and monitor. I got to try it for free, but will definitely buy afterwards!

Wash away wrinkles

I got my new Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair cleanser for free with chickadvisor. This face wash gently exfoliates and washes off makeup. How it is supposed to get rid of wrinkles I’m not too sure but it feels nice on the skin without being too rough.

Mitigée un peu

J'ai reçu ce produit dans le cadre du Review Club contre mon opinion et la voici: je suis 50/50.

Oui, il fait à la base son travail: il nettoie bien la peau avec un soupçon d'exfoliation et ça m'a semblé de bonne qualité et efficace. De plus son parfum est agréable, sans être trop prononcé. Il m'a semblé voir une petite différence , plus autour de mes yeux, à propos de la texture de ma peau, mais sans plus.

Mais.... j'ai détesté la sensation du produit sur mon visage. Je ne me sentais vraiment pas à l'aise lors de l'utilisation, ce qui a gâché un peu les choses.

Pour être 100% honnête, je ne sais pas si je le recommanderais.

July 31, 2019

Gentle enough for my sensitive skin

#tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada I loved this product. It’s gentle on my face. It’s smooth and soft texture is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. My skin looks refreshed and young after using this product for a week morning and night. I would buy this product again. I recommend trying this product

Georgia, United States

Great skin cleanser

This was an excellent skin cleanser for my skin. It left my skin feeling hydrated, prepped and smooth. I do like that when I used this my skin didn't feel tight or stripped. My skin felt looked brighter after a week of using this cleanser along with the Neutrogena Retinol Oil. I think you really need too use these 2 products together too reap the benefits of both of them.

I loved the light scent of this product and the fact it had a pump too go along with it. There was tiny exfoliating beads in this face wash which was nice. Not exactly sure what they are made of but I do hope its not plastic.

I will be purchasing this after!! #gotitfree

July 31, 2019

Neutrogena has always been a great facial product!!!

Soft creamy cleansing product. Gives you skin a nice clean feeling without drying it out.Does not dry out my skin even though it has exfoliates in it.I really like the texture,leave it feeling instantly silky smooth and squeaky clean either..This wash is amazing. I’ve been using it for 1 week now, and I love it. I’ve received lots of compliments about my skin improving; I feel spots and unwanted marks disappearing. I don’t think I could use another anti-aging/anti wrinkled product again! I rate this 5/5,and I really recommend to all my friends and family.

Fresh Face

This product worked really well. My face felt clean and fresh after using it. The gentle exfoliation felt really nice on my skin. It had a nice smell and was very easy to use.

Très bon produit

Ce produit nettoie vraiment bien la peau et laisse un vent de fraîcheur sur le visage. Très facile à employer, rend vraiment la peau plus douce. Merci chickadvisor pour me l'avoir fait découvrir gratuitement!

0.5/5

July 31, 2019

Not the best cleaner to try

I tried the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser. I love the little beads that scrub away impurities but I only made my skin turn red and pimply. I don't not recommended this product to people with sensitive skin. I have stopped using this product and gone back to the product I was using before. I have given this product to my sister since she doesn't have sensitive skin and she loves it. Unfortunately for me it's a BIG thumbs down for this product.