NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Coup de jeunesse!

J ai adoré utiliser ce produits!la texture est agréable,l odeur aussi,il ne laisse pas de film gras sur la peau,il nettoyé bien ,la peau est brillante et douce après l utilisation!à recommander !

Wrinkle Repair- Smoother skin

There is just the right amount of texture to this product. In other words, it has some hard bits but is not gritty. It rinses off easily and makes my skin feel smoother.

The pump bottle makes it very easy to use.

August 22, 2019

Pleasant cleanser with the right amount of scrub

As far as wrinkles go, I can’t say I’ve noticed any difference. It’s a relatively gentle cleanser, but it has some little scrubbies that you know are exfoliating. My face does look a little brighter, softer and all round better.

#Gotitfree

It cleaner up my skin

I received this product free for my personal review, I do like this product, unlike other Neutrogena products it didn't burn my skin. I like how it felt creamy when I used it and not scratchy feeling. I didn't see a big difference in my skins firmness but it did however clear up my skin so win!!

Great Cleanser

I used this for a week straight #gotitfree and really liked it. The way it sloughed off dead cells and made my skin feel soft again, was wonderful. I found, though, that it didn't need to be used every day. Typically I only use micellar water to cleanse so this is an extra step for me. I now use it once weekly, and it keeps my skin nice and smooth and younger looking.

Très efficace

J'ai adorer les produits je vais les acheter a l'avenir
    Le nettoyant laisse la peau bien nettoyer douce sans irrité traite les imperfections grace a l'exfoliant

Great cleanser

A very good thorough cleanser that does not irritate the skin. The little beads are not over harsh on the face and it feels the cleanser cleanses very thoroughly. There is a scent, so some people might not like that.

August 22, 2019

You can feel the beads doing their work..

Wet your face and squirt out a bit on your hand with the easy to use pump and swirl it around your face, feels great. Simply rinse the facial cleanser off with water and pat your face dry then you are ready to use the wrinkle repair retinol oil

Feels so great!

I loved this product! I shared it with my Aunt and we both agree that it makes your skin feel clean and fresh! The microbeads felt heavenly while still feeling like they were doing their job!

New Brunswick, Canada

Works Wonderfully!

This is the best facial cleanser I have ever used! Without exaggeration, I used this the first time before bed. When I got up in the morning, my skin looked radiant. My husband asked me what I was "all done up for". Lol. This product is amazing!