NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Very Soft

Thank you to Chick a advisor was I able to get mine! I found it had a nice soft scent. Felt cool to the touch and tingly on my face. My face felt refreshed, smoother and firmer. Was a great product - I would highly recommend !

Pleasantly surprised

I was pleasantly surprised by the NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser. It had a subtle fruity scent. The texture of the micro beads was very different from other grainy cleansers. It wasn’t rough and didn’t strip my skin like others and left my skin feeling smooth and ready to absorb my moisturizer. I will definitely be adding this to my skin repertoire.

I #gotitfree

Cleans well

I liked this cleanser because it didn't dry my skin, but it cleans very well with the little micro scrubbing texture. Also, it is mildly scented only, which is great for people who can't tolerate heavy scent. My skin felt full and hydrated, unlike other deep cleansing cream that remove too much natural oil.

Best Cleanser

This prep cleanser has very small beads or "grit" in the soap that really cleans your face without feeling too gritty. I used it everyday, and it totally cleans your face of any dirt and does not feel like "sand paper". After rinsing the cleanser off with water, it leaves your skin moisturized as well and does not make your face feel dry. I highly recommend it to everyone who as it does not leave your face red unlike some cleansers. Plus, it is affordable.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great cleanser

I really like the pump of this cleanser!! I loved the texture of this product with the exfoliating beads. The scent is not overwhelming but sutle which is a must for me. Makes my skin feel fresh and clean after every use. Thank you #chickadvisor and #neutrogena #gotitfree !!!

Smooth exfoliating

I have been using this for over a week now thanks to Chick Advisor who sent it to me free to try. It has a gentle exfoliating feel to it and gets my skin feeling super clean and ready for the next step. It isn't harsh or irritating, not greasy. Just the perfect amount of clean and foam to clean my face. It has left my skin soft and it does look brighter.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Effective face wash!

I received this Neutrogena face wash from Chick Advisor to try and I love it! It is a creamy face wash with just enough exfoliators in it to give your skin a good cleaning without being too harsh on your skin. After using it my face feels fresh and clean and not irritated at all. My face was never red nor did it dry it out. After using it for a while my face looked more radiant as well. I really like this face wash and will buy it again once I run out. I will also recommend it to my friends and family.

A great cleanser

The Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair prep cleanser is amazing it's very gentle on your skin it's creamy it's light and your face feels very clean afterwards. It did not cause any dryness or oiliness it was the perfect combination.

August 25, 2019

Love a good grainy cleanser

Neutrogena has a solid reputation and stays on too of the game thanks to great products and a great spokeswoman. Jennifer Garner is perfect and has great skin too! This cleanser is a great addition to the Neutrogena family. It gently exfoliates and can be used every day. The cleanser comes in a pump bottle which is easy to use and not messy. You really don't need alot to get full face coverage. The grains are not too rough and does not leave my face red or irritated. It's also safe for the environment with no plastic microbeads. I didn't see a drastic difference with wrinkle repair but it didn't do any damage using it. I would definitely buy this again. It's a great daily exfoliant cleanser.

Updated On: August 25, 2019

I received this product free courtesy of Chickadvisor.

August 25, 2019

Great working face cleanser!

I was able to receive the Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser by Neutrogena from ChickAdvisor to review for free. I love this product! A little goes a long way and helps by skin to feel fresh and clean. I am not a huge fan of cleansers and honestly skip this step because I don't always see the benefits but with this product my skin started to glow and look so healthy. I will definitely continue to use it and recommend it to my friends.