4.1/5
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream Fragrance Free Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice sans parfum - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream (with fragrance)

March 15, 2020

Oui je l'achèterais

Je fut très surprise de l'efficacité du Correcteur de rides express de Neutrogena. Après 10 jours consécutifs d'essai, les résultats fut pour moi surprenant. Surtout aux niveau des petites rides indésirables ou qui nous sembles trop apparentes. J'ai adoré et je le recommande fortement! Merci pour ce merveilleux banc d'essai gratuit!

Updated On: March 28, 2020

Effective but strong!

I believe this cream is effective on my first wrinkles. I love the texture of it. My skin feels great once it’s applied. I would highly recommend using it only every other day to start if you have sensitive skin. My skin started to flake and feel dry (as the packaging indicates it might), however this is supposedly a sign that it is working. Once my skin got used to it and as long as I didn’t over do it, I saw good results. I will continue to use this!

March 14, 2020

Good drugstore product but regrettably not cruelty-free

I’ve had the opportunity through Chickadvisor #gotitfree to test Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream for the past 10 days.

Before receiving my free sample, I took the opportunity to review the ingredients on the ThinkDirty app and on InciDecoder. I’ve been using skin care products for many years, and I have to admit it has only been recently that I really started to care more about cruelty-free status and ingredients like fragrance.

The best ingredients in this cream are retinol (wrinkle fighter), Vitamin C (collagen production) and hyaluronic acid (hydration, plumpness and elasticity). All of these things are helpful to my 50+ year old skin.

I was happy to see that Rapid Wrinkle Repair has a Fragrance-Free option, and even happier to evaluate this option.

The pros: no fragrance and nice consistency which has left my skin feeling softer and more hydrated. I’ve fought ingrown hairs for years, and the retinol in this cream seems to really help exfoliate the skin and reduce this issue.

The con: Neutrogena sells in China, where animal testing is mandatory, and so they are not cruelty-free. I like the product and the price is decent, but I cannot re-purchase until they change their testing practices nor can I recommend to my friends and colleagues. "Fuhgeddaboutit" might be a bit strong, but so is "YouBetcha".

New Brunswick, Canada

Great product smooth wrinkles

I love this product, it goes on smooth and not sticky and really moisturizes too and it smells not too strong. I recommend to anyone, I just find that I have to let it absorb a bit before applying moisturizer is not it's a bit greasy.

Firmer skin

I was lucky enough to try this for free thanks to Neutrogena and ChickAdvisor. It has a nice, thicker texture but goes on fairly light-weight. It absorbs quickly, which is a HUGE plus in my books. I find a little goes a long way. After using it for about a week I did see some difference in the fine lines and my skin does feel tighter. I would definitely recommend this and plan on buying more once I run out of this jar.

Love this product

Used the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair for 2 weeks, was amazed at the change in my skin. Wrinkles were diminished and a fresh glow to the skin. Felt tingling in my skin after putting it on. I usually don't love face creams as they leave my skin feeling greasy but this did not. Will definitely continue to buy.

1.3/5

Couldn’t continue use

The cream is thick, hydrating and does not have a fragrance which I initially liked. I tested it on my forehead for a couple of days and I didn’t seem to have a reaction but when I tried using it on my whole face I got a really bad reaction, especially around my cheekbone area. (Red patches, itchy, burning, dry patches). It’s been about 4 days and it’s still not healed - so I can’t continue use. I’m not knocking the product -but I would suggest if you aren’t used to using retinol make sure you will be home for about a week before trying. I do think this is normal with retinol products but I can’t get through a two week period of this. It’s awful! Covering this mess up has not been an enjoyable experience! :(

Amazing product

I have tried so many products but this one definitely stands out. It definitely makes a difference on fine lines and wrinkles
    I love the consistency of this product too. I love thick creams, not the watery ones!

I am so happy there is finally a brand that is affordable AND effective. I highly recommend giving this line a try!

March 13, 2020

I have received this cream for free to try from Chickadvisor. i have combination skin that breaks out quite easily. I'm prone to developing small bumps as soon as I start using a heavier cream, which is unfortunate since I need extra hydration in winter months. I was surprised how well my skin handles this thick cream. It sinks in so quickly and keeps my skin nourished for hours. I can't tell how effective it is at reducing wrinkles just yet, I will kepp using to see results. What I can tell is that it is a very nice, rich moisturizer, that works with combo skin. I will continue to use it and see what my experience is in the summer months

Will buy this product once I’m done the jar #gotitfree

I really like the light gel texture it goes on smooth and doesn’t leave a film on my face. The scent is very light. I’m always afraid to try any new products for my face as my skin is sensitive but this gel didn’t make me break out at all. I will definitely give it a try again and I did notice some change around my eyes. I will let my friends know about this product and it’s benefits.