4.1/5
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream Fragrance Free Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice sans parfum - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream (with fragrance)
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

A good night cream

I'm a little late with my review, but I wanted to use the product for a entire week before posting a review. Overall I loved this as a night cream as it kept my skin moisturized. I didn't notice any difference after a week of using the Rapid wrinkle repair, I would go back to use the retinol oil by Neutrogena. Overall, a decent night cream, but overall I didn't find it effective for my skin.

March 25, 2020

Love this product, will definitely buy this!!

I have used this product for the last two weeks, every morning and evening. I love the consistency of this cream and truly only use a pea size amount every time (usually I have to use twice as much as recommended). My face feels fully moisturized with a very little amount. I love the bottle and how easy the product is to access. I use this with the Rapid Wrinkle Repair retinol oil (this was a product I reviewed earlier and have purchased many times since) and find that together they do diminish the signs of aging . My skin is smooth and looks great!! Love the way it works, this is my new face moisturizer for sure!!

March 25, 2020

When they say rapid; they mean RAPID!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in order to try it for three weeks and then write a review on its effectiveness. First off, I tried it once a day for the first four days to ensure that I wouldn't suffer any redness since this is a retinol cream. However, I did not have to do that as it was not hard on my skin at all: no redness nor dryness were felt during my three week trial. I've used it twice a day since and my skin looks amazing! I have seen a diminishing of my fine lines on my forehead especially, and on the rest of my face as well. This product is really fast acting! it glides on easily on my face as the texture is smooth compared to other retinol face creams. I highly recommend it and will continue using it. I've also bought the eye cream since I fell in love with the face cream and am now combining both as my daily facial routine.

tried tested and great

was very nice texture and felt smooth and soft....have been using everyday since i got it and my face although no extreme difference as i dont have many fine lines defintely feels more tighter and refreshed

J'ai eu Efficace

J'étais vraiment heureuse d'apprendre que j'allais testés cette crème grace à chickAdvisor. La crème est sans parfum et agréable au contact avec la peau du visage. Le format est pratique et l'emballage de bonne qualité. Ma peau est bien hydrater, souple mes ridules ont diminué en seulement 10 à15 jours d'utilisation. Bon rapport qualité/prix. Je la recommande fortement pour les femmes dès la 30e.

not fragrance free

listed as fragrance free, but i did not like the scent at all. would have been better off to add a subtle light scent. it was a nice cream though and a little seems to cover alot of face area. i normally love all the neutrogena products i've tried, but not a fan of this one due to the smell. it is priced competitively in the stores to other products of the same type.

2.3/5

Just OK

I been trying NEUTROGENA RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR REGENERATING CREAM - FRAGRANCE FREE for three weeks and I don't see a lot of changes on my skin.

Although the smell of the cream is not pleasant but I actually really love it as I always prefer fragrance free skincare. The consistency looks thick but it doesn't feel heavy on skin. And its only for rapid wrinkle repair, not moisturize your skin, so I suggest to use it with some moisturizers before apply this cream.

Love it!

I’ve been loving this cream. It’s been about two weeks and I can notice a difference in my skin. It’s a thicker formula so it keeps my skin hydrated and feeling smooth. I also think it makes my fines lines look less visible. I only use a small amount because a little goes a long way with this product. I got this product to test and review for free
    #gotitfree #rapidwrinklerepaircanada

March 23, 2020

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair

I received Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair thru Chick Advisor to try. I must say I was skeptical at first if it would work but after only 2 weeks I do notice a difference. The fine lines around my eyes have lessened as well as the deeper smile lines just don't seem as deep. My skin started to have more even skin tone with age (sun) spots slowly disappearing. I only used the cream once a day and had no burning. Now I did get a bit of flaking around day 10 but this is nothing that I don't experience when using a retinol product so I was prepared and have gone to every other night and will continue to use as the flaking will pass the more my skin adjusts to it. All in all I am extremely surprised and pleased with the results so far and can only hope it continues to improve. This just may be my new wrinkle cream!! #[email protected] #gotitfree

2.7/5

March 23, 2020

Not as great as I expected

In my honest opinion, I was kinda disappointed with this product ☹️ I received the “non-fragrance” one, and it actually smelled like some sort of medicine or something (I’m thinking it’s probably the active ingredients and such). So this kinda made me wonder what the one with fragrance smells like, might be a more pleasant scent, maybe? I did like the texture though and the way that it runs and absorbs into the skin. There’s no greasy residue and I was able to put my makeup on top right away. I do wish it had SPF in it to make it a bit better for day use. Even though I used it as I was supposed to, I still found that my tiny little fine lines are still there, visible, not quite filled. I also don’t know what the percentage of retinol is in this formulation cause it does not say it. I did feel my skin more supple and hydrated though. I’ll use the rest of it and will update my review if I see any further results :)