4.1/5
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream Fragrance Free Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice sans parfum - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream (with fragrance)
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Nice!

This product made my skin feel very nice , it has a light scent which is great and the consistency of the cream was smooth on my face, there was some negatives though it causes me to breakout with acne more than normal and there was a slight tingling when I applied it which means it’s working I did mind the tingling since it was very minor. The cream sits weirdly in the jar which isn’t really a bad thing. I’m continuing to use it despite the acne because of the other benefits for my skin I received this free to try with chick advisor and I would recommend this product to others who want to add anti aging products to their skin care regiment

I saw Results!

I was surprised at the container size and it was a happy surprise. The jar lid is easy to take off and on. The cream itself has a nice smooth texture and it is non-greasy. You don’t need a lot and just a little goes far. I love the fact there is no smell. After a few days of use I started to notice the fine lines around my eyes were minimizing. I was so surprised with the effects in such a little time. The container is sleek and stylish. I am definitely happy with the results and I continue to use this product daily. I’ve been so happy with the results that I have told my mother to try it herself. I would definitely recommend this to anyone as it is economically priced and the results prove to work. I have even noticed my angry lines in between my eyebrows diminishing as well! thank you so much for choosing me to test this product #gotitfree #chickadvisor #rapidwrinklerepair

March 28, 2020

Plump and moisturizer, decrease the look of fine lines!

I have had the opportunity to test NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® REGENERATING CREAM - FRAGRANCE Free for the last few weeks I have not been compensated for my review, however, Neutragena did supply the products for the purposes of reviewing I found that NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® REGENERATING CREAM - FRAGRANCE FREE, is creamy, moisturizing, and left my skin feeling plump and nourished. Overall I feel that in its price range, NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® REGENERATING CREAM - FRAGRANCE FREE, answers the call to minimize wrinkles and plump skin. I do not feel that NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® REGENERATING CREAM - FRAGRANCE FREE, is the “best” product on the market for wrinkle repair or staves off the onset as good as some significantly higher prices products. If you are searching for a wrinkle product in the in the $25-$30 price range, you will be happy with the results from continued use. I will update recommend NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® REGENERATING CREAM - FRAGRANCE FREE, for women and men in the 30-40 year age range, who are starting a regime to protect and prevent the onset of fine lines and wrinkles. I am 57 and have taken quite good care of my skin, I do have some fine lines and some deeper wrinkles. You probably will not see any effect in deep wrinkles - only filler will make a difference in those cases, however you fine lines will plump and you will notice a youthful glow With prolonged use - a few days will NOT make a difference. Skin Care is a commitment and a lifestyle, not something that is done now and then.
    I am pleased with my results, I will continue to incorporate NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® REGENERATING CREAM - FRAGRANCE FREE into my skin care regime

Good night cream

I have been using this night cream for more than two weeks now, I can say I like the result, maybe not the BEST moisturizer that I tried but certainly it is a good night cream. I can see improvement on my fine lines, the only thing I have comment is the texture, it is quite thick and not absorb flawlessy as I expected.

Feel it working!

Really enjoyed using this Rapid Wrinkle Repair! As soon as it was applied, I could feel it tingling. Noticed that my skin seemed firm the next morning after applying at night. Gentle enough to use as a day cream too.

March 28, 2020

Je suis vraiment étonnée!

Bonjour, j’ai reçu cette crème Neutrogena gratuitement afin de la tester. Premièrement, ce n’est pas la première crème que j’essaie qui est supposée faire disparaître les fines ridules. Par contre, c’est la première que j’essaie qui fonctionne vraiment. J’adore la texture, le fini est non gras et elle pénètre bien la peau. De plus, on voit vraiment une GROSSE différence après seulement 3 semaines. La texture de ma peau est géniale et éclatante.

March 28, 2020

je le recommande je vais l'acheter

j'ai la peau fragile et cette crème pour les rides je l'ai bien toléré doux parfum douce et efficace mes rides ont diminuées moins apparentes au bout de 3 semaines je le recommande ne les pas la peau grasse et collante qualité prix neutrogena font des bons produits et efficaces

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream

I was so excited about receiving the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Cream. I liked the packaging and the silver jar it came in. The moisturizer had a nice light creamy texture that went on nicely, soaked in quickly and I did not have to use very much at all. I tried it for a couple of weeks and noticed my skin was definitely firmer and plumper. Although, it also dried my skin out. It felt like and looked like I got burned. It also gave me a rash on my neck. I am not sure why this would happen as I have never had any reactions to any skin products before. As for value, this cream I think would work nicely except for my bad skin reaction and is quite affordable. You can buy it at shoppers drug mart for under $35.

Good but not must have

I think it is definitely a good product but I am not going to repurchase as it wasn’t some wowed me. About wrinkle I am not sure yet if if A really doing something as I need to use it for longer but it meets the basic need of moisturizer.

March 27, 2020

Great wrinkle-reducing product

I'm on my early 30s and I could already notice wrinkles forming, pores getting larger and skin getting dull and dry. I thought that I will have my youthful skin until I get into my 40s but I was wrong. I learned that it is a must to have a skincare routine and good maintenance while you are still young. Since then, I am now in search for the best skincare product that suits my normal-dry skin.

I have received Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream from ChickAdvisor. I felt excited to try this because I have always love Neutrogena products and will always be a fan of the brand. It is affordable and results are noticeable as early as 2-3 weeks.

It is creamy, fragrance-free, and has good moisturizing effect. I have used it twice daily for 3 weeks and true to its claim, my wrinkles have reduced a bit. I felt no irritation, flaking or redness upon using.

I recommend others (late 20s or early 30s) to start using this product to maintain your young-looking skin and reduce any signs of wrinkles.