NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Pleasantly surprised!

I was chosen to review the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil by ChickAdvisor and was excited to try it. My one reservation was using an "oil" on my skin during the summer when my skin tends to get a little more greasy. I should not have worried. The oil has a lovely thin texture and did not feel at all heavy on my face. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now along with the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser and have noticed an improvement in both the texture and radiance of my skin as well as a noticeable reduction in the fine lines, especially on my forehead and my laugh lines. Definitely recommend!

Lightweight oil without residue

I have used Neutrogena products my whole life and have not been disappointed. So I was excited when Chick Advisor chose me to review this product. I have been using this oil for a week and have found its a great compliment to their cleanser. It leaves my face feeling soft and doesn't leave any residue, which is something I find from other face products and creams. I use this at night due to the retinol in the product and I want to avoid exposure in the sun after putting it on. All in all good product!

Face oil

I got this new Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair retional
    Oil for free with chickadvisor. This face pop is great after cleansing face to help repair damaged skin to look smoother. I’ve been using it a week and skin is soft.

A nice smooth oil

This is a wonderful oil. Not heavy on the skin, does not leave a build up. No residue feeling, absorbs nicely. It’s gentle enough for sensitive skin. I loved this product. My skin looks youthful, fine lines are not as noticeable. My skin feels soft to the touch. #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada

Its Miracle Oil

Im a Neutrogena devotee and this is a good addition to my repertoire. It feels good while you are using it. I have some wrinkles on my forehead as well as crows feet starting and some dark spots and have tried many products to diminish them..this one is by far the best!! I’ve noticed a big difference in my skin in just 1 week of use! Wow!!.It made my skin softer, smoother, firmer and more even toned. For me it is non drying, even moisturizing. Because the change has been very noticeable. I look more youthful and less tired,there a glow to my face i rate this product 5/5 and I recommended to all my friends and family members.

Georgia, United States

Smooth Skin

This was one of my favourite oils I have used on my skin. I noticed a dramatic difference with the wrinkles around my lips that have soften. My skin felt smooth, rejuvenated and brighter.

The oil absorbed very quickly into my skin so it didn't feel greasy at all which I did really like. You have too be careful with Retinol because if you do go into the sun your skin is more prone too burn so I tend too put this on at night before I go too bed then I had no issues.

This is an excellent product and I will be purchasing and recommending too my friends. #gotitfree

Lovely product!

Although I've only been using this for a week, I've started to notice my complexion looks a bit smoother, but I've only been using it once a day (at night) so I cant judge how quickly its reducing my wrinkles quite yet. It had a lovely light scent, spread nicely, and was very easy to use. The applicator was really unique since the lid also had a button that released/picked up the oil from the dropper which I thought was a nice touch. This product did not dry out my skin, there was no irritation, and overall a very lovely product! I cant wait to see what happens after continued use.

A bit disappointing

I was really excited to use this product, but unfortunately, it made my skin break out quite a bit. I thought that perhaps it was an isolated instance, however, the longer I used the product, the worse my face got. Once I stopped using the product my face cleared up. It was disappointing because I wasn't expecting that result at all! I think that if my face didn't keep breaking out it would be a good product.

Très efficace

Cette huile est vraiment très efficace. Je l'utilise depuis plus d'une semaine et les résultats sont déjà impressionnants! Je me sens plus jeune et mes rides sont moins marquées, je la recommande vivement!

July 31, 2019

Love it and will use again

I tried the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil. I love that this product is so simple to use just 5 drops in your palm and then massage into the skin allover. I found that my wrinkles are as noticeable as before I used this product. My skin feels super soft after using and I love it. I recommend this product 100% it's amazing. This my new miracle wrinkle product. Thanks again Chickadvisor for letting try this amazing product.