NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Amazing product

I really loved using this product. As I am aging I am finding it harder to reduce the amount of wrinkles. This product was easy to use and you only needed a little amount. I seem to notice a difference in my crows feet. I would buy this again.

August 15, 2019

Je ne suis pas sûre d'aimer l'effet sur mon visage

Je ne suis pas fan des huiles à appliquer sur le visage. J'ai toujours l'impression que mon visage est super gras, par la suite, et j'ai peur de salir mon lit. Cela dit, le produit pénètre assez rapidement, donc ça compense.

Really nice stuff

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil is a very nice product for your face. The bottle's appearance is quite high end looking, and the product felt good on my skin. I can't say for sure if it reduced any wrinkles, but it FELT like it was working.

Wow, after 10 days ,I see the difference

I was surprised after a week of using this product twice a day that there is a visible difference around my mouth and forehead. I do use the cleanser first of course. I checked the price in the store, it is expensive but will watch for a sale because I feel it is worth it with results I see.

Ça fonctionne !

Je dois dire que j'étais sceptique au départ, mais ce produit semble réellement réduire l'aspect des rides et des ridules.

La texture du produit est un peu huileuse, mais le produit s'applique bien et pénètre bien dans la peau. L'applicateur au compte gouttes est très pratique afin de limiter correctement la quantité requise. De plus, il dégage un parfum très agréable.

Une belle découverte, j'adore

Ce produit est un produit de qualité qui hydrate bien la peau en plus de combler légèrement les rides. Au départ je trouvais la texture douteuse mais une fois sur la peau, le produit pénètre bien dans les pores. Je compte l'acheter

So far, works well

I've only been using it for a week, but it seems to be doing a good job. I think the promise that you'll see dramatic differences in a week is a bit much, but I plan to continue using it for another month or two for sure. It doesn't irritate my skin either.

Silky smooth skin

Wow is all I can say! My face has never felt this smooth and silky. A few drops of magic in my hand is all it took. I started to notice my fine lines disappearing during the week trial and can't wait to see what it continues to do.

August 14, 2019

I would buy this product again.

I gave this product to my mother who is in her 80's since she has a lot of wrinkles whereas I do not have many yet. It did help make her skin softer and smoother with a few less wrinkles. I don't think any product will remove wrinkles totally, but this does make them seem to fade at least a bit. I would buy this product again, my mother loved it. She said she doesn't remember the last time her skin felt this soft.

Effective and gentle

For the past week I've been trying out Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil. I used it once a day, before bed and after using the prep cleanser. I like the feeling of the exfoliator in the prep cleanser. I appreciated that there was no use of plastic microbeads. I only needed 4 or 5 drops for my whole neck and face area. The bottle will last a long time because a little went a long way. There was a scent but it was mild and fresh.
    My skin is the softest it has felt in a long time. It feels moisturized and rejuvenated. I see myself purchasing this in the future.