NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

Smooth like butter

This moisturizer is amazing. It’s smooth and creamy, goes on lite and breathable and it smells amazing. I used it from head to toe and absolutely feel like I’ve discovered my new favourite moisturizer. I would 100% recommend this product to friends.

Une crème efficace

Première fois que j’utilise des produis Nivea et vraiment pas la dernière fois. Merci ChickAdvisor pour cette opportunité. La crème est très efficace, seulement 2 jours à l’appliquer sur tout mon corps et ma peau est rendu tellement douce. L’application est facile, la crème est non grasse et l’absorption tellement rapide. Par contre, sur le coup je trouvais l’odeur un peu forte mais à la longue on s’habitue et la crème sent très bonne. Ma fille l’adore. Je le recommande à tout le monde.

Love it!

Thank you chick advisor for selecting me to try this amazing cream!its defiantly one of my top 5 creams! It’s really moisturizing but didn’t leave a greasy feel after applying. The scent wasn’t over powering. I highly recommend it especially for dry skin

Loving this product!

I was lucky enough to be selected by ChickAdvisor to be one of their NIVEA advocates. What this entailed was them sending me a free full-sized Nivea Care Nourishing Cream and I am to try it and give an honest review ... and I honestly love it! The fact that it is a product for hand, body and face made me a little unsure, but as soon as I tried it, I was sold! It absorbs quickly in all areas, is not greasy at all, and smells so nice! This product is fantastic, and I would not hesitate to recommend it to both family and friends without hesitation!

Bon produit

Je suis très contente d'avoir eu la chance de recevoir et de tester le produit gratuitement . Je recommande , il hydrate vraiment la peau sèche et enplus il fait corps visage main .

Great nurishing cream

I love how the cream has left my hands feeling soft and moisturized. The cream is very light and doesn’t leave your hands feeling greasy - yet it really moisturizes. The scent is light and not overpowering. #gotitfree but loving it

Déçue

J'ai reçu la NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream gratuitement. Je n'ai pas aimé la crème. J'ai trouvé sont odeur très désagréable. La crème ne laisse pas de film graisseux sur la peau et semble assez hydratante. À cause de l'odeur, je n'achèterai pas ce produit.

Fantastic body cream!

I received this for free for review from ChickAdvisor.

Let me start with the fact that I have super dry skin on my body. I have also never tried any Nivea products so I was very excited to receive this product.

This body cream has worked amazing at keeping the dry skin at bay. It absorbs very quickly into the skin and is non-greasy. The texture is nice and smooth and not too thick. It feels luxurious to apply the cream!

I am not a big fan of the scent though, I find it too strong. Despite that, I would definitely recommend this to others.

August 22, 2018

Great product for a great price

This cream is fantastic and can be used on any part of the body. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone :) I have had quite dry skin this summer and this product worked like magic. I've always loved Nivea and now I have one more reason!

YASSS

feels skin feeling smooth and not greasy skin absorbs the cream fast. no residue. smell isn't to strong. would definitely recommend this product great value for the price.