NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

October 29, 2018

Soft and smooth lips

Great affordable lip balm, perfect for keeping your lips feeling soft. It helps prevent chapped lips without leaving a white film on your lips like some lip balms do. I buy these all the time from shoppers drug mart, everyone in my family uses this product since its so effective. I'd definitely recommend.

October 07, 2018

Average lip balm.. Gets the job done

Works like any other lip balm on the market. I find it especially effective in the cold, dry winter months when your lips tend to get dry and cracked up.

September 28, 2018

Perfect!!

This is such a good lip balm. It smells so good. I love the minty one since it smells so goodddd!! I recommend this for everyone it’s a great lip balm to buy!!

September 25, 2018

Perfect for winter

I always need to have lipbalm on hand at all times. This is my go-to for the cold and dry winters here in canada. I've tried other types but none combat the dryness like this one.

September 24, 2018

Best Lip Balm!

the best lip balm out there. It is very hydrating with a great scent to it. Very simple and effective use. I love this. absolute favourite. 100% recommend.

September 18, 2018

Only one I buy

Have tried many other brands but none work as well, or are as effective. I keep several tubes on hand (in purse, at home, at work) at all times. Definitely my go to.

August 15, 2018

My favourite

It’s my go to lip balm. I read so many good reviews on this product and I decided to give it a try. I don’t regret my purchase. It keeps my lips moisturized, really effective in winter.

August 09, 2018

Super moisturizing!

I love this lip balm. It has a nice fresh scent and is very moisturizing. Your lips will feel great the instant you put it on. Some lip balms seem to pull or rub against your lips, but this one is soft and easy to apply. I keep one of these in my purse, coat pocket, bedside table, and at work. I always want to have one handy. 😊

August 09, 2018

New go to lip balm

I had a horrible reaction to eos lip balm - rash, cracked, blistering, bleeding, dry lips. it was horrible. It took about a month to clear up and in that time I needed something to keep my lips hydrated to stop the constant cracking.

I decided to try Nivea lip balm. It worked great. Kept my lips moisturized and stopped the pain. I went through 4 tubes of it the whole time my lips were healing.

This is now my go to lip balm.

August 01, 2018

Nivea lip balm

This lip balm is very moisturizing and it is easy to apply. It definitely does its job well. It is ideal for dry and cracked lips. I would definitely recommend this product.