NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

For that fresh make up look that lasts NYX Makeup Setting Sprays are lightweight and comfortable while working hard to make sure your makeup stays put.

Pour que votre maquillage tienne tout au long de la journée, utilisez les sprays de finition légers et confortables.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 04, 2015

Works well. Sets your makeup and keeps the shine away. Can't beat the price. Love this. I think it works just as well as UD setting sprays.

January 27, 2015

Great product at a great price. I typically spray some on my blending brush after contouring to blend everything perfectly. This stuff help me blend so much better!

January 09, 2015

I have very oily skin so I very much need a matte setting spray to keep all my makeup from greasing off. I have been using the well known urban decay one and loved it. But using it daily was a little much on my on my wallet. So I thought I would check out the more affordable NYX version a try. So far it's done just as well as the UD version. But it is winter time so my skin isn't too oily these days. The only thing is I find I have to spray more product for it to work and the bottle is a smaller amount. So all in all I'm not sure I'm saving that much money in the scheme of things. But the test will definitely be in the warmer seasons. For now I'll stick to the NYX just to savensure a little cash..All in all its not too shabby compared to the more expensive brands.