Oikos Greek Yogurt Reviews
#1 in Yogurt

Are you wondering what makes Greek yogurt different from regular yogurt? We make our authentic Greek yogurt with a centuries-old straining method that removes the whey (liquid) from the yogurt. Called "yiaourti" in Greece, Greek yogurt is thick and creamy, and its production requires about three times the amount of milk used to make regular yogurt.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

April 28, 2017

This is my family's favourite yogurt. We love that it is thick, creamy, and high in protein. Even my fussy toddler gobbles it up. There are so many flavours, so we never get bored. Our favourite flavours are key lime and banana. Danone is also great about providing online coupons, which makes Oikos affordable in our tight budget.

April 27, 2017

Had the grapefruit flavour the other day and it was really lovely. So creamy and plenty of fruit taste. We had them as a snack after dinner and it was perfect. Will be trying the other flavours soon.

April 25, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This is my favourite yogurt, I collect Dan-on points and enter the contests online! It has terrific flavour and what I love most about it is the thickness. Very rich and creamy and so delicious!

April 25, 2017

J'aimé beaucoup la texture et le goût de ces yogourts. La saveur de fruits est très présente. Celui à la limette est mon préféré et aux cerises pour mon conjoint. Il y a une multitude de parfum pour tous les gouts

April 18, 2017

This is by far my favorite Greek Yogurt. I am diabetic so I buy the plain and add fresh raspberries or blueberries. I like how It is so thick and creamy.

April 16, 2017

i am addicted to these especially the key lime and lemon merange ones these yogurts are such a healthy treat super creamy texture with just the right punch of flavour i cannot keep them in the house with 2 young boys

April 15, 2017

I absolutely love this stuff! My favorite flavor is vanilla by far! This is the ONLY yogurt that I will eat. Its so creamy, thick and so smooth! This is on my grocery order every week. Everyone should try this, you will not be disappointed!

April 13, 2017

Yummmmy my favourite yogurt made hands down !love how creamy and smooth it is never has that gross tangy taste some greek yogurts give you & the fruit is delicious too,not a big fan of the chocolate ones they came out with but most flavors ive tried are great

April 13, 2017

Super good quality yogurt but it's a bit pricier than other brand! Very worth the price since it is so fresh, thick, and creamy! Good ingredients and healthy choice for a quick snack!

April 13, 2017

I love thick and creamy yoghurts, and this one is exactly that! It's delicious on its own, with honey and fruits, to blend into smoothies, and even to incorporate into baked goods! I especially enjoy the natural and vanilla flavoured varieties. I usually buy the bigger tubs, and once I start eating it, I can't stop! It's a usual on the grocery list.