Old El Paso Taco Kits Reviews
#9 in Grocery

Old El Paso Taco Kits come with taco shells, seasoning mix and taco sauce. Just add meat and fresh toppings for real Mexican taste.

September 24, 2013

I have a very big family and having the option to grab everything in the store in one place is great. tastes great and the kids love it. nothing makes me day easier with smiling kids

3.2/5

August 27, 2013

This is my children's favorite movie night snack!!!

August 12, 2013

It was my first time trying old el paso taco kit. I got the standing hard taco shell kit. The taco shell tasted not too fresh, but it was crunchy. The powder mix that goes into the ground beef, was pretty tasty. The Taco sauce that came with it, was just not good. Overall, I would probably not buy the kit.

July 29, 2013

My husband gets a real cracing for Mexican food once in a while, and I recently used one of the Old El Paso Taco Kits. It worked quite well for a simple meal and the taco shells were not bad and kept together well even after I heated them up. A great quick meal idea just add your fresh veggies and meat.

August 04, 2012

My family prefers the stand and stuff kits. Old El Paso Taco Kits are easy to use and come with everything but the ground beef,grated cheese, sour cream and vegetables. It only takes about 45 minutes from start to finish to be able to eat these tacos. We like to have taco's every 2-3 weeks. Everyone stuffs there tacos the way they like them.

They are easy and pleasing to the whole family.

August 04, 2012

Old El Paso Taco Kits are a wonderful helper for a working mom. My family loves tacos. I can make dinner quickly with the help of the Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kit. The kit includes shells, salsa, and seasoning mix. I buy ground beef, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and sour cream to build the tacos to our liking. This is such a fun meal, younger kids enjoy deciding what their taco will have on it. I like to lay out all my ingredients on the table and everyone can build their own creation. Love Love Love..Old El Paso Taco Kits !!