4.1/5
2082 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

2.3/5

April 25, 2020

👌

Old navy Flip flop is ok 👌 comfortably 👍good for a not too sunny 🌞 day ,very comforts for a long walk on the beach 🏖.. good for the price you will not regret .

April 25, 2020

No frills, but predictably solid

These have been a staple for years, they're so readily available in any color you could ask for as well as cute patterns. I do find that the front tie box area is a bit wide, and prefer the fit and comfort of havianas. However, you really cannot beat the price of these, and they do last a few seasons for sure

April 22, 2020

Awesome summer slip ons

I love love love these flip flops from old navy. They’re great for kids as well as wearing around the house and yard. Definitely a must have for every summer!

April 21, 2020

You'll flip for these no-flops

The most inexpensive flip flops I've ever purchased! They are so inexpensive that I stocked my "guest slippers basket" with several different sizes for him and her.

I also keep spare pairs in my car and at work. You never know when you need to slip into a comfortable pair of flops.

Great for Travel

Best price on flip flops hands down! I purchased two pairs for a trip to Mexico a few years ago. Very affordable. With normal wear will last one season. No foot support and the foam gets pretty thin after a few months.

Old Navy Flip Flops.I wear Flip Flops at my home.Comfortable

Old Navy Flip Flops. Wow. I like wearing my flip flops at my home. I own different colors and design of flip flops.They are so comfortable i wear them in washroom and living area at my place. They are so affordable to buy them. I would like to recommend to my friends and family to buy the flip flops.

Updated On: April 21, 2020

I like the old navy flip flops. I wear my flip flops at my home. I wear in public places too. Flip Flops are so affordable to buy them.

Awesome

Those flip flops flops are awesome!! Super comfortable and soft, the ruber dosen't hurt between the toes like the cheap kind ones. I always buy old navy flip flops for myself and kids

Je les adores

En voyage, j’avais mis la mauvaise paire de chaussures pour marcher et j’avais besoin de sandales. Donc je suis rentré dans un old navy pour acheter ces sandales et depuis je ne peux plus m’en séparer.

April 20, 2020
    California, United States

Very good flip-flops!

These flip-flops are very comfortable and sometimes I have even bought them for two dollars when they were on sale. They have a really cute colors and designs with this flip-flops. I would recommend them.

April 17, 2020
    Australia

I would buy again and recommend to family and friends

These shoes are so comfortable, its like not even wearing shoes love them so much i have a few pairs in differnt colours to match my outfits daily i lobe old navy