4.1/5
1984 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

January 05, 2020

Yeahhh.... but no.

I mean, for a cheap pair of flip flops they do their job... but if you want something that will be comfortable, and a guarantee that you won’t be walking home from the beach holding your broken shoes in hand, maybe go with something a step up from the old navy flop!!

1.7/5

January 05, 2020

Cheap

These used to be so much better 5 years ago.
    Now they have managed to make them even cheaper than they used to. The material used to fabricate them (the rubber) is cheaper. Won't even last 1 year .
    I had bought a pair 6 years ago and they lasted something like 3-4 years . No good no more .

December 18, 2019

Every summer I buy my flipflops from here

The variety of colours and sizes these flipflops come in is amazing! The price is even better, you can afford a few the price they sell them at! This is where I go every summer to get my sandals!

December 16, 2019

BEST PRICE & COLOUR SELECTION

If you are looking for a comfortable reasonable beach sandal for a vacation..
    I recommend to everyone...go to Old Navy.
    Always have a great selection of colours, styles and stock!! ....and at AMAZING price!!! So affordable you can buy several colours to match all your outfits... The price point is so good you would never believe they could be so comfortable!!

December 12, 2019

Can't beat the price

I love when they have their $2 sale 8n the summer. I stock up with many different styles and colours for the summer. No worrying 8f a pair gets ruined and worn out. You just grab another pair and your in your way.

Old Navy Flip flops

I love Old Navy's flip flops they are comfortable and. I love the assortment of colours and sizes and they are very well made. Also their prices always make me return for more.

Go to flip flop

I love these flip flops. They are sold at a reasonable price and have a variety of colors and patterns. They lasg about 1.5-2 summers for me before breaking. They also sell large sizes for us tall girls

My go-to flip flops

These are my go-to flip flops for in and around the house, the beach, hotels, and everywhere in between. I've got a couple of pairs and they have each lasted forever.

December 09, 2019

Best cheap flip flops

These are the hands down best cheap flip flop you can buy. I have walked around all day shopping and my feet never hurt at all. I find with flip flops they usually start to hurt in between the toes but not with these. Definitely recommend them!

December 09, 2019

Not too impressed with these flip-flops

I bought these Old Navy flip-flops, they were on for 2 bucks for flip flops, during the summer time. Are you still on for about 2 and 1/2 Weeks they killed the inside of my toes, the end up falling apart on me they were just not meant to be I would not buy them or ask for anyone to buy them but hey it was on for two box I should have known better