4.1/5
1928 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

August 27, 2019

Yes, yes and YES

If I could live in these flip flops all year I would. Comfy, durable, and the don’t slip off like other sandals. Available in many many colours. Great size selection and even better when they go on sale!

August 26, 2019

Old navy flop flops

These are the only flip flops that are comfortable on my feet without the plastic part actually hurting my toes. Once broken in they are so comfy. Can't beat the everyday price but what's even better is their $1 flipflop sale! These are great!

August 21, 2019

I freaking love old navy flip flops

They're comfy. The hold up to the harshness of a outdoor girl. Camping. Fishing. Daily walks. Great bang for your buck. And the side plugs never hurt my feet like others

August 21, 2019

Love old navy flip flops

Old navy flip flops are the most durable choice. I love all the colours they come up with that are fun and summery and I also always make sure to have a black and white pair so it matches every outfit. There comfortable and last long, not bad for a couple dollars!

A must buy!

Every year my famkly goes crazy for the $1 flip flop sale. Don't let the price fool you, these aren't cheaply made. Incredible comfort for a great deal. These are keepers!

Updated On: August 17, 2019

Every year my family goes crazy for the $1 flip flop sale. Don't let the price fool you, these aren't cheaply made. Incredible comfort for a great deal. These are keepers!

Cheap and durable

I love the old navy flip flops! They are cheap, durable and comfortable enough. Lots of different colours as well. Love their once a year flop flop sale.

No blisters

I went and bought myself another pair of Old Navy flip flops this year. I love them because they are comfy and never cause blisters. They always stay on with no effort. I can walk around all day in these. Every year I get a different colour. This year I got gold.

August 15, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

cant live without

Do not understand how can be peple who can manage without flip flops?
    It is my main shoos during summer (holidays!), in a beach and next to pool. It is something I just have to have.

August 14, 2019

the best

old navys flip flops are the best- theyre so comfy and they come in all kinds of colours and theyre cheap! always buy them every summer for myself and my family

August 14, 2019

Pratique

Ce sont des sandales standards, très confortable et qui tient bien! Il y a un bon choix de couleurs et elles sont très abordables. Un essentiel pour le sac de plage!