4.1/5
1938 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

September 29, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Buy them every year !

Best value for flip flops. I always Buy multiple pairs in many colors because they are the best! Last long and are comfy as well! I started buying my daughter the same one and she loves them!

September 26, 2019

Good flip flops

My go to flip flops have been the old navy flip ones for the last years. They are perfect to go to the beach or just to stay at home, but I do not recommend them for walking a lot because then they start to dig into your feet.

September 14, 2019

Summer staple product

The plastic strap is thick and leaves blisters almost every time. Get them on dollar flip flop days and it’s worth the discomfort. I’ve had the same pair for 7 years but still buy more every summer

1.0/5

September 10, 2019

Not my favourite pair!!!

I found these flip flops to be way too hard on my feet and to me they feel very heavy! I purchased them for my entire family (hubby and 3 kids) and none of us liked them had to run to Walmart to purchase flip flops from there as I find them more comfortable

September 08, 2019

Really comfy

I have this in blue and I love it. It's so comfy that i had to get every member of my household one. Even my little baby got the 6-12months ...i would highly recommend it as it's also quite cheap

September 07, 2019

Perfect for water and very reasonable!

These are really good flip flops for the price they are offered, and well they can be perfect water flops. Nice beach or pool wear and for the price you would not mind it at all.

September 07, 2019

Great flip-flops!

I love these flip flops! Only got mine for a dollar! (during special promo event). Comfortable and practical to wear around summer time or just around the house. Lasts a long time

2.7/5

September 06, 2019

You get what you pay for

Even though they are affordable my flip flops didn’t even last through my 1 week vacation. The sole was starting to tear and one side broke off. Although their cheap I’d rather pay a little more and get some quality.

September 06, 2019

Summer fun ☀️

My kids chose the Old Navy flip flaps for this summer and we are all very happy. My girls got to get them in different colours to go with different outfits and I appreciated the price. Still in a good condition at the end of a busy summer 👍.

September 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best Quality for the Price!

These flip-flops are my go to shoes to slip on in the summer! They are hands downs that best quality for the price. I have numerous pairs and keep and pair in my camper and also in my car.