4.1/5
1982 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

2.2/5

November 30, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Just no

Very uncomfortable and severely cheaply made detail is absolutely hideous the fact that your on holiday and there inbetween your toes rubbing you causing a huge blister is a big no no I want to enjoy my holiday not to be in pain do not waste money.

November 26, 2019

Great for vacation & everyday!

I always buy multiples of the flip flops to take on vacation, wear around the house, summer I wear these everyday all day. They are comfortable and great colours available.

November 25, 2019

I'm a repeat buyer and will continue

I buy at least 5 pair of flip flops every summer so that I can have my favs in different colors...would recommend these nice for the price and comfortable

November 23, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best bang for your buck

They go on sale in the summer and they are such a good price. when they are worn in they are very comfortable for everyday wear during warm weather but can chaff your toes since it is plastic in between them.

2.8/5

November 04, 2019
    Illinois, United States

FEET KILLER

These are great if you need something quick to wear, but they are terrible on the feet. After walking they will make your feet sore, the between the toe part isn't that bad, but under your feet where the straps go - they are terrible. Great if you want something cute and color matching with different outfits.

October 31, 2019

Great value

These flip flops are so affordable you can't go wrong. They are so handy we always keep a pair in our gym bag to wear in the shower. Perfect for pool side or the beach.

October 27, 2019

Summer go to sandal

Tried and true....over and over and over again. Great quality...affordable...comfortable. Old Navy is my choice for flip flops for me for over 18 years. I love all of the color choices. My size is always avalible....doesnt get much better than that!

October 22, 2019

Great summer flip flops

Love this. My feet hate shoes and summer months are great for wearing flip flops. I love when old navy has their dollar sale that's when k buy every color.

October 18, 2019

Cheap and Cheerful

I buy a pair of these each summer, usually when they are on sale. They are comfy and hold up well. I actually use them as slippers around the house as well as for the pool or beach. I also rinse them often with a little hand soap and they freshen up nicely. Excellent buy!

2.2/5

October 14, 2019

Not for me

I love flip flops (doesn't everybody) but I unfortunately can't wear these. The plastics between my toes always leaves a blister, and the little piece in the bottom constantly pops out rendering the whole shoe useless. Once it's out, u can't get it back in... Personally, I prefer the fabric style