4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

Love these flip flops

I purchased a few pairs of these flip flops for myself and guests to use by the pool. They are perfect for traveling to the beach, keeping your feel clean while using public showers, and are handy for quick trips to take out the garbage and recycling. I love the variety of colours they come in. I have had no issues with the materials they are made of. I use these on a regular basis.

0.5/5

July 16, 2018

Horrible - don’t torture your feet

Don’t waste your 2$ on these Sandles! You will twist your feet and cause more damage than it is worth ! You deff get what you pay for.
    The cute colours are the only advantage . Maybe if you need something in a pinch or for an hour at the beach , these would do. But any long Days walking in these will defiantly result in injury and sore ass feet !!

THE BEST EVER

These are the best flip flops ever and are always less than $5. I have wide feet and it sucks that I can't find cute sandals or shoes for the summer time, so I buy these in cute colours and they're great. My feet don't get sore walking around in these flip flops all day which is amazing. Recommend!

Worth it!

I consistently buy multiple pairs! Wide variety of colors and patterns. RIDICULOUSLY affordable, but they never snap on me or break apart like other cheap flip flops do. Go get em.

Decent everyday flip flops

I bought 2 pairs, black and grey, while they were having a sale last summer 2017 2 pairs for 10$ and they are still in great condition this summer 2018. I love having something light to throw on my feet to walk the dog or run to the store super convenient

0.5/5

July 15, 2018

Bajjah

Ladies please don't waste your $2 on this product. It's cheap. You can twist your foot so easily and it smells like burnt rubber. Go buy a tims ice cap instead

July 12, 2018

How could you not?!

For $2 you cannot go wrong!

I have these in so many colours and love them all. Each summer I stock back up on them. They typically don’t survive a season, but they’re $2 so I will never complain

2.8/5

July 11, 2018

Not for me.

I really love all the colors and the cheap prices they have, BUT between the toe and especially on the top of the foot where the band goes, rips my skin off on one foot one one side. so I just don't wear them. Even to the garbage room which is a 30 sec walk, hurts.

July 08, 2018

Durable

I was at old Navy about a month ago and they had these flip-flops on sale for $5- each. I didnt need another pair, but couldn't resist a deal and they had a great color selection.
    I have worn the same pair quite a bit over the last month and I am surprised to say that they have not torn or fell apart yet, I am hard on my shoes and usually I go through quite a few pairs over the summer months. So not only are they super durable, they are also comfy, I wore them last weekend while moving and didn't get any blisters on the bottoms of my feet and they haven't stretched. Plus I was able to wash them off and they look as good as new!

July 08, 2018

Worth it!!

Bought some flip flops to wear to the beach and I don't regret buying these at all. Really comfortable to wear and if it gets dirty, easy to clean. Plus its inexpensive, which is a a great deal for some nice flip flops.