4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

2.8/5

July 11, 2018

Not for me.

I really love all the colors and the cheap prices they have, BUT between the toe and especially on the top of the foot where the band goes, rips my skin off on one foot one one side. so I just don't wear them. Even to the garbage room which is a 30 sec walk, hurts.

Durable

I was at old Navy about a month ago and they had these flip-flops on sale for $5- each. I didnt need another pair, but couldn't resist a deal and they had a great color selection.
    I have worn the same pair quite a bit over the last month and I am surprised to say that they have not torn or fell apart yet, I am hard on my shoes and usually I go through quite a few pairs over the summer months. So not only are they super durable, they are also comfy, I wore them last weekend while moving and didn't get any blisters on the bottoms of my feet and they haven't stretched. Plus I was able to wash them off and they look as good as new!

Worth it!!

Bought some flip flops to wear to the beach and I don't regret buying these at all. Really comfortable to wear and if it gets dirty, easy to clean. Plus its inexpensive, which is a a great deal for some nice flip flops.

2.3/5

Cheap flip flops

If you're looking for cheap flip flops for the summer these are for you. They're not the comfiest but they come in so many different colours and cost almost nothing so if they break on you it's no big deal. Be prepared for blisters though.

July 04, 2018

Design flip flops

I bought flip flops from old navy on their annual sale. Very good price for flip flops. Very very cheap, just 1/2 $ . You can't get so cheap flip flops. I bought the printed ones and love them. So colourful nd very nice designs. Comfortable for nice sunny qrm day and also for wearing inside the house. We can't expect them to be super comfy for the price we re paying. I found them comfortable and I were them outside house too and they do look cute and trendy for casual outting

July 03, 2018

Why not?

For under $10 (and they have their annual sale for only $1 or $2 a pair), what can go wrong? I much rather buy old navy flip flops that to spend $25+ plus for a pair of similar ones with pattern in another brand. I have 5+ pairs and LOVE them.

June 29, 2018

Good flip flop

These are such a staple in my summer shoe collection. I like wearing them around the house and to run errands. They are pretty comfy and I love that you can practically get it in every colour. I also think these are reasonably priced!

Great value, but...

These used to be thicker and softer. Now these flipflops are somewhat hard and uncomfortable. The material seems cheaper, flimsier, but I still bought 5 pairs when Old Navy had their annual Flip-flops for $1 sale.

Great flip flops

Soon as it starts to get warm out I head out to my local Old Navy to stock up on their flip flops. I have been during this for years cuz the price is right and they have so many colors available. I also find the quality to be pretty good and they last the summer and beyond. I recommend these to all my friends and family all the time

June 26, 2018

Easy to buy and easy to use

Old Navy flip flops are the quintessential easy summer footwear. They are affordable and easy to wear. They last for about a seasoj of wear and perfect for taking to the beach!