Patak's Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce

Patak's Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce Reviews

Ranked #713 out of 2340 in Grocery

Taste

May 09, 2017

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I'm living alone and everytime I see a pouch I buy one despite the price that is a bit expensive for the quantity. Otherwise, it tastes so good. I eat some at least once every 3 weeks, I'm just totally addicted to it. The best butter chicken sauce so far.

Taste

February 23, 2016

I had a great experience working for a lovely Indian couple as a nanny. They taught me all kinds of great recipes , Which was great because my hubby also loves indian cuisine. But when you're in a pinch and don't have time to cook all day i wanted to find something similar. We have tried all different cooking sauces and so far this is the best, I never follow recipes so i tend to add more garlic and ginger to my taste, I also cook the chicken in the sauce instead of frying the chicken first.Seems to turn out way better. But over all I LOVE THIS STUFF..Quick yummy dinner , serve with basmati rice and some butter Roti. yum yumm .