Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

April 10, 2019

I buy these for my dogs all the time!

I buy these tooth cleaning dog sticks all the time. Really seems to help the breath problems they sometimes have. And they love them! I will keep buying them and look into more products made by Dentastix.

April 03, 2019

Recommend

My dogs love this item! I feel good about giving my dogs a treat when it benefits their teeth! Great product for the price you pay. Can get different sizes for small and large dogs!

March 21, 2019

Great treat

My two tollers love these, especially the beef flavor. They help to keep their teeth clean and breath fresh. I will be buying theses again for my doggies

1.3/5

March 12, 2019

Wont buy again

I did not like this product. When i first gave them to my dogs I noticed they didnt love the taste. They made my dogs breath smell worse and actually made one of my dogs throw up.. Wont be buying more

March 10, 2019

Dog's favourite treat!

I always have these on hand for my dog. He loves them and comes running when I mention 'dentastix'. They do a good job of keeping his teeth clean and have good ingredients.

March 10, 2019

Doggy favs!

I absolutely love these products and purchase them all the time for our Australian Shepard mix. It keeps his teeth clean and tummy happy and are in no way hazourdous

February 27, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Always buy these for my Yorkie <3

Love these treats for my yorkie. they are great to take away bad breath and allow her teeth to stay well maintained. She is 11 and her teeth are still in perfect condition!!

February 27, 2019

Two Paws Up

My 95lb dog loves these chewy treats. She doesn't even know she's brushing her teeth. I love the price, although the large sticks are a bit more expensive for fewer sticks. I sometimes purchase the more plentiful second largest size, just to make them last a little longer. My Lucy doesn't mind at all.

February 20, 2019

Chewy

My two dogs absolutely love these treats, these treats clean there teeth and also keep them occupied for awhile lol...I really would recommend this for your big dogs and small dogs ...just make sure they always have fresh water because it does make them a little dehydrated.

February 08, 2019

I will continue to buy this product.

My dogs love these! I love that it helps prevent plaque and tartar buildup but they both enjoy them and devour them up! I will keep buying this product.