Pepsi Max Reviews
#190 in Soft Drinks

November 27, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

Refreshing

This is my new soda. I was a huge regular Pepsi drinker but wanted to cut down on my sugar in take and this was a great way to do it since I drank so much. It has no suger aswell, great for biabetes sufferers

November 27, 2019
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

My go to drink

I 1st had this drink 15 years ago and I am Hooked I have a bottle or 2 everyday. It tastes great and is great value for money plus its got no suger as a diabetic this is one of the drinks I'm allowed and won't affect my blood sugar.

October 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

My new soda

This is my new soda. I was a huge regular Pepsi drinker but wanted to cut down on my sugar in take and this was a great way to do it since I drank so much. It has no sugar! It took a week or two to start loving the flavour compared to regular Pepsi but now I love it I do recommend cans over bottles. For whatever reason it taste way better in the cans than a bottle The only downfall is they don’t sell it in 24 pack in Canada..hopefully that changes. You can get it in a 12 pack though I say give it a try if you want to save all that sugar in take..

October 12, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Less sugar but no less taste

I used to drink another brand of cola but changed to Pepsi max zero sugar which is always going to be a good thing and i still enjoy it and don't miss the sugar.

October 07, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Great taste with no sugar!

I have been trying to cut down on my sugar and decided to try this as an alternative to other drinks.
    I was quite surprised at the great taste & feel better that I am not having extra sugar!

September 06, 2019
    Texas, United States

Great tasting soda

Pepsi max tastes really great. No sugar and tastes better than regular diet . if you are doing weight loss this is a great soda with less calories and no sugar content

August 10, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

My best fizzy drink

Before I did not drink much fizzy drinks and did not care much the taste difference. But by the time,I get used to drink pepsi max more than others and now I cannot drink others,they don't taste nice to me. Knowing that it has 0 sugar,0 calories also makes it more preferable.

July 22, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

love it

I never used to drink Pepsi, until I met my husband who introduced me to this soft drink, I must say it is very refreshing, tastes really good, & even better chilled.

July 15, 2019
    Walsall, United Kingdom

0 sugar yes please

My fave drink it’s all I buy. It tastes really nice, hasn’t lost any of its flavour considering how much lower in calories etc it is. Also it’s syn free on slimming world and that to me is amazing sometimes you just need a nice glass of fizzy Pepsi to quench your thirst and it definitely does .

July 15, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Tasty

Pepsi Max is a great alternative to Diet Pepsi. It doesn’t leave a sugary aftertaste or coating in your mouth and is refreshing.
    I buy multipacks so I have a constant supply.