PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

Great snack bar

This snack bar has many ingredients which I sometimes look for in a protein bar. However, When considering the price of the pack of snack bars, I would not buy it. It is a bit over the cost of what I would buy for snack bars. Also, this bar had a bit of a weird taste to it but I believe it was from the salt and the caramel. Overall, this snack bar is decent and I would recommend it, but because of the price, I would not personally buy it.

California, United States

Definitely Will Be Purchasing !

As a vegetarian I am always looking for new protein bars to get me through the day! Sometimes the bar is not so great tasting BUT This one is fabulous! Its got a great amount of protein, amazing fibre content and great nutritional value. I actually used this early a.m. as a snack while a client was in labour and it held me over for a good 4-5 hours! Which is amazing ! Even if you aren't a vegan/vegetarian I recommend this bar ! You will love the flavour and its good for you!

Great Salty Snack

I am very busy and don't always pack enough to get me through the day. I loved how this was salty as I am not a into sweet items. The chocolate coating was great too

Il faut s'améliorer!

Il n'y a pas assez de protéines.
    Il y a une composante dans la barre (genre de petite boule) qui est trop dure.
    Il y a trop de sucre, à substituer avec de l'édulcorant.

Great taste Great benifits

Hard to believe these are full of nutrients, nothing artificial vegan being made with plant proteins. Definitely part of a healthy diet. Priced right loads of healthy ingredients and fill you up.

Delicious!

I am so happy to have the option of a healthy snack bar that uses plant based protein! I try to stay away from soy protein at this time in my life. The bar has 10 grams of pea protein and only 10 grams of sugar (not bad for the size of the bar). The bar is absolutely delicious and satisfying. It's a nice mix of chewy and crunchy. It is fairly sweet so it's great to satisfy any cravings in a healthy way.

#gotitfree #powerbarplantprotein

March 14, 2018

Au début j'ai trouvé cela moyen mais au bout d'un moment je n'en voulait plus.C’était trop sucré et trop salé pour moi.Avec du lait ou du yogourt nature ça passe mieux mais sans rien , c'est difficile à aimé.
    De plus , le gras saturés est trop élevé.
    Question santé il se fait mieux et question goût aussi.
    Par contre, le prix est raisonnable.

powerbar

c'est vraiment une tres bonne barre tendre , le melange des ingredients est delicieux , le gout de caramel et de chocolat noir est genial , elle aide a tenir entre les repas , une bonne collation

#cadeau

merci a @ChickAdvisor et @PowerBar pour m'avoir envoyé ce produit

#GotItFree #PowerBarPlantProtein

My new fave PROTEIN bar

This is now my few favourite protein bar. I love that it is pea based protein, is vegan and has no gluten or soy. It has 10g of protein and no artificial sweeteners. The bar has 230 calories and costs a little over $1 each. I think they're a little on the pricey side, but they taste awesome and are made with high quality ingredients, so if you are looking for a great protein bars, they are definitely worth the price. The chocolate has a good flavour and I don't think they taste too sweet or too salty and I love that it has whole cashews scattered throughout.

I would definitely repurchase and recommend to family and friends.

Thanks @ChickAdvisor and @PowerBar for sending me this product to test and review #GotItFree #PowerBarPlantProtein

Good bar

For the price and health value I probably wouldn't repurchase again due to these circumstances. I did how ever love the taste, they tasted pretty good. Would I recommend them, probably not due to price but the ingredients are good minus the salt and calorie intake, if it wasn't for that then I would recommend them.

Updated On: March 14, 2018

I received this product free from chickadvisor.