PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

powerbar

c'est vraiment une tres bonne barre tendre , le melange des ingredients est delicieux , le gout de caramel et de chocolat noir est genial , elle aide a tenir entre les repas , une bonne collation

#cadeau

Updated On: March 14, 2018

merci a @ChickAdvisor et @PowerBar pour m'avoir envoyé ce produit

#GotItFree #PowerBarPlantProtein

My new fave PROTEIN bar

This is now my few favourite protein bar. I love that it is pea based protein, is vegan and has no gluten or soy. It has 10g of protein and no artificial sweeteners. The bar has 230 calories and costs a little over $1 each. I think they're a little on the pricey side, but they taste awesome and are made with high quality ingredients, so if you are looking for a great protein bars, they are definitely worth the price. The chocolate has a good flavour and I don't think they taste too sweet or too salty and I love that it has whole cashews scattered throughout.

I would definitely repurchase and recommend to family and friends.

Thanks @ChickAdvisor and @PowerBar for sending me this product to test and review #GotItFree #PowerBarPlantProtein

Good bar

For the price and health value I probably wouldn't repurchase again due to these circumstances. I did how ever love the taste, they tasted pretty good. Would I recommend them, probably not due to price but the ingredients are good minus the salt and calorie intake, if it wasn't for that then I would recommend them.

Updated On: March 14, 2018

I received this product free from chickadvisor.

1.3/5

Poor nutritional value

I would not buy or recommend this product. Although the taste was decent, the fat content and sodium content were too high for me and it is too far into the unhealthy zone. When I buy bars like these I prefer to buy ones that i would be able to eat everyday. I wouldn't eat this on a daily basis or even at all based on the unhealthy levels of fat and sodium.

March 14, 2018

Loved this protein bar - will be buying for my family!

Tried these power bars and loved them. It is hard to find a snack bar with 10 grams of protein other then chalky gross tasting protein bars usually made with whey or soy. First ingredient is almonds which is awesome. My 2.5 year old split one with me and she loved it too. Great, easy snack to throw in my purse or gym bag. Would love even more if the grams of sugar were slightly lower (10g) since I am pregnant and have to be careful about sugar intake. But in comparison to many other bars, that is fairly low. I will definitely be buying these bars.

Another Tasty Treat

#gotitfree I was selected to review the Powerbar cashew protein plant bar. I found the bar tasted great was but a bit on the sweet side. The 10 grams of protein is a great addition and filled me up. The hint of chocolate at the bottom was just enough so it wasn't over powering.

March 14, 2018

Sweet and Salty Perfection!

This protein bar is to good to be true. It has all my favourite flavours cashews, caramel and chocolate and you can taste all three flavours beautifully.

This bar contains 10 grams of plant based protein which is perfect for vegetarians and non vegetarians alike. I eat one of these bars after my workouts and it’s the perfect snack to get me through until the next meal.

I’m so happy I found this product as it satisfies my hunger and my craving all at once because of its perfect balance of sweet and salty.

March 14, 2018

faire plaisir à mon homme

Selon mon chum, la barre à un goût équilibré entre le sucré et la salé. Il n'est pas un mangeur de barre mais il en redemande encore. il en a même parlé au boulot.

Thrilled

I received this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor product review club. I was so exicted when I found out I was selected for this product! Its plant-based protein, vegan and gluten and soy free!! Plus it packs 10g of protein for each bar, as someone who likes to stay pretty active this is good stuff. Plus if you've ever had a regular protein bar you know they can be pretty chalky and kinda gross. These are delicious. Great flavour and no chalkiness whatsoever. My only complaint is that they can be a little hard to chew but other than that this is very likely my new go-to protein bar!

Updated On: March 15, 2018

After reading the nutrition facts I have realized that there is just as much sugar as there is protein... Not a huge fan of that. But I still think they're great.

3.2/5

March 14, 2018

Nice to see more Vegan Bars!

Recently I had the chance to try out she POWERBAR in Cashew, salted Caramel and dark chocolate because Chickadvisor was kind enough to send it to me! #gotitfree

This protein bar is kind of an exciting new product because PowerBar is a well known brand and they aren't typically known for Vegan products.
    The Cashew bar has a pleasant flavour but it's a bit too sticky and way to sweet for me (my teeth actually hurt while I was eating it!) I felt like it's one bite away from a cavity.
    Although I have to say I really did enjoy the chocolate bottom aspect of the bar, if the bar had the chocolate coating all over the bar versus the syrup on top I would love this!
    What I did really enjoy about this bar was the fact that it had 10 grams of protein, and no soy or gluten!

Overall I think if you don't mind sweets or if you're in a pinch for finding something vegan on the go than this bar is a better option compared to other bars chalked full of soy and who know's what else!

Editor's Note:
    Thanks for your feedback on this PowerBar Plant Protein product. Feel free to reach our to the PowerBar Customer Care team at 1-866-769-3790, or to visit their website at https://www.powerbar.ca/about/contact-us if you needed further assistance.