Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

Premier protein

Il etait excellent! juste asser sucré,déjà pret à boire.Il est munis d'un bouchon refermable alors on peux le transporter partout avec nous une fois ouvert . En plus il me remplie jusqu'au prochain repas.

Tastes great!

I was hesitant with this new flavor but it tasted great! It was smooth and delicious the value for the money was pretty good and it was definitely something I would buy again. Great as a post workout or early morning wake up.

Tastes great!

I received these for free, to test. The chocolate one I sadly didn't get to try, as my daughter drank it. However - I was able to try the caramel one. I really enjoyed it! No chalky aftertaste. Not overly sweet. I would say these would be great for either a morning drink, a sweetner for coffee, or a all-around protein drink. Def recommend to those who use these! I will be purchasing more!

February 09, 2020

Caramel isn't bad at all

This was sent to me by ChickAdvisor recently to try out. I haven't been a huge fan of protein shakes. But I have to say I kind of like this one and would definitely repurchase. The caramel taste isn't as sweet as expected.

Tasty!

I received this product to try to free. I really liked the texture and the taste. It kept me full for a few hours which is saying a lot to be honest. I would recommend it to others and I would definitely buy it myself.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love This Shake

I have tried a few different flavors of the premier protein shakes but Carmel was one I haven't tried. Recieved a sample and I LOVE it. So delicious. I mix with a little skim milk and a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt for an icy shake and it's so yummy.

Taste is great

Of all the protein shakes I’ve tried premier has the least chalky taste. I prefer mixing them with coffee and ice for a morning drink. The vanilla mix3# well with coffee too or even black or chai teas

Better than any other

As someone whose medically required to drink protein shakes I've tried quite a few This is easily the best tasting, smoothest shake I've ever had. Would drink these with or without the protein boost, and it was like an instant jolt to my system, no more waiting around for the protein shakes to kick in, I can honestly say I have now switched from other competitors to these without even thinking twice. I hope to have the opportunity to try more amazing flavors like these in the future.

February 08, 2020

Bonne alternative

J’ai bien aimé ce produit. Il est goûteux et goûte vraiment le caramel. Contrairement à la saveur de chocolat, je trouve qu’il est plus sucré. Mais bon, c’est bien meilleur que d’autres compagnies!!

February 08, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My favourite

I absolutely love the caramel flavour. It’s sweet and creamy with a nice butterscotchy caramel flavour. I mix it in with my morning coffees as a creamer and it’s great for that. It’s low in carbs and sugar so it works with a Keto/ low carb diet. So happy to get to test this out for free!