Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

February 19, 2020

I'd probably buy it again

I liked trying the free sample of Premier Proteins Chocolate shake, it had a nice chocolate flavor, easy to open and use anywhere and I wasn't as hungry throughout the day like I usually am. But I found that it left like a vitamin aftertaste.

February 19, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This is soooo good

I was given the chance to try #PremierProteinCanada chocolate flavour protein shake for free. I love this flavour. It's like drinking chocolate milk but healthier. It doesn't have too sweet a taste. I also like partially freezing these shakes so that I can eat them like ice cream. It's delicious! #gotitfree

Premier potein shake

Bonjour a tous et merci a Chick adviser. Pour le test j'ai passer lavant midi avec un seul shake c'est soutenant bon goût je le conseille fortement j'ai essayer dans le passé d'autre shake protéine mais ne ma jamais contenter autant.

This was okay too

I liked the caramel flavor more than the chocolate one but J would still recommend you to get this one because it is still quite good, it depends on your taste really

Tastes Good

I enjoyed this flavour. The chocolate flavor really adds depth to the drink and makes a nice refreshing drink. I love drinking protein shakes to give me the energy I need and helping me feel satisfied. Will definitely buy again!

February 17, 2020

Great flavour - especially cold!

Not too sweet but hits the spot. Great for using in smoothies and other desserts. I love that it gives me a chocolate kick without the sugar and calories. I'm on the keto diet and this fits the parameters as well!

February 17, 2020

Must like chocolat

#gotitfree #chickadvisor I liked the chocolat flavor but for me its to much if you take it in the morning like I did. However, it doesn't leave a aftertaste like other brands do.

I can't choose!

I really can't choose which free sample I liked better. So why bother choose! The chocolate flavour was delicious and reminded me of the chocolate popsicles I used to get as a kid. Again, like the caramel, low fat, low sugar, low carbs, high protein. Can't go wrong!

Nice protein shake

This protein shake tastes great and does leave any weird aftertaste. I would highly recommend after any workout. The chocolate taste was my favourite of the 2.

Nice flavour and texture

I really liked the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake. It was smooth, with a nice creamy texture - not at all chalky tasting like some other protein shakes I have tried. It also had a nice chocolate flavour that was not too sweet. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who drinks protein shakes and likes chocolate. #gotitfree #chickadvisor