Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My favourite protein shake

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. This is my favourite flavour of protein shakes I ever tried. It’s smooth and tastes just like chocolate milk except it’s better for you. It’s easy to drink while on the drive to work or the gym. 30 g of protein per shake and low sugar is perfect for me since I’m a Type 1 diabetic. I will absolutely repurchase. 10/10

Chocolate Premier Protien probably won't buy

I tried this Premier Protien drink as a meal supplement. It satisfied me but I was not a fan of the flavor. The chocolate was too rich for me. If you like a rich chocolate taste i would reccomend it for you but if you don't I wouldnt reccomend it

bon gout

J'ai aimé le gout, juste assez sucré. La texture était bonne et tres facile a boire, le contenant tres pratique pour transporter partout. Je recommande ce produit pour les personnes comme moi qui vont au gym régulierement.

In love

Upon gettinbit I had to taste it. And wow! It was good! I really liked adding to smoothies too! Most protein shakes taste like it's fill o protein but not these! I would highly recommend trying it out for yourself

0.5/5

Not for me

I got to try the Premier Protein chocolate shake for free. I liked the taste and how smooth the texture was, but did not like how it made me feel after consuming it. It gave me an upset stomach and a headache after. I also did not like the unecessary filler ingredients it had. If they reformulate their shake with better healthier ingredients, then I would give them a try again. At this time, I would not recommend this shake to anyone.

February 15, 2020

Delicious and keeps me full

PREMIER PROTEIN CHOCOLATE SHAKE not only taste great but it keeps me full for a long time. I use it prior to my gym workout or post workout for a recovery meal. I would definitely purchase this again.

February 15, 2020

Chocolate Cherry Bliss I will But Again

I decided to throw my chocolate protein shake in the freezer. Tip: separate into small amounts if freezing for a smoothie, like ice cube trays. I got my husband to saw it into three pieces. I put my frozen chocolate with frozen cherries, a splash of orange juice, plain yogurt and a bit of vanilla almond milk. I blended it with a stick blender. Wow that was the best breakfast ever. I didn’t get hungry until about an hour later than I usually do. For me, that’s a win. I will buy this product again for sure.

Yummy Choco-Shake

I received the Premier Protein Chocolate Shake to try as part of ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club. I liked the flavour and that it kept me full for a busy afternoon of work and play. My favourite was the caramel flavour which I will buy again, but I would pick up the chocolate shake in a pinch as well.

Great Tasting Chocolate Shake

I received this shake to try out and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. The chocolate flavour is subtle and not too sweet so it is easy to drink throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this to those looking for a daily supplement for protein.

February 14, 2020

This protein shake was just ok

I didn't enjoy the chocolate flavored protein shake as much as I thought I would. It tasted ok. It did however keep me full all afternoon. Has a great texture and little after taste. Low sugar is excellent. #gotitfree