Pumpkin Spice Oreo Cookies Reviews
#175 in Cookies

1.2/5

October 23, 2017

not a good mix

I love the original blonde oreo cookies, and I love pumpkin spice. But, in NO way should these two flavours be combined. Not a good mix is being generous. YUCK!!

Une petite saveur d'automne

J'adore tout ce qui est à saveur de citrouille. Ça me replonge dans ma saison préférée. Donc pas besoin de vous dire à quel point j'aime les oréo à la citrouille. Je dirais que c'est même mes oréo favoris.

A pumpkin spice win

Oreos make a LOT of different flavors - many of which are not very good. This one, however, is a WIN! When these come out in the fall, I buy tons of packages so that I can store them to eat for months. The pumpkin spice filling is the perfect compliment to the birthday-cake tasting cookie. SO DELICIOUS! Perfect with a cup of tea or coffee. If you like pumpkin spice - you will like these cookies! Give them a try.

Pumpkin pie in a cookie

Taste like halloween. Weird yet cool to taste pumpkin in an Oreo. It works an tastes great with a coke. With halloween coming up in less than 2 months i am stocked.

Oreo's never disappoint

Its that time of year again. Fall is on the way and pumpkin spice must be part of my day :) I love Oreos. Pumpkin Spice Oreos are a special treat and go so well with a nice hot cup of coffee.

June 18, 2017

Amazing

I tried these for the first time last year and actually really liked them, but I'm a pumpkin fan. I am one that you will see baking in the fall and making some muffins, pumpkin pie, etc... and to be honest, where I live, we don't have many pumpkin spices, it's not a big thing here, so I was super excited when I saw these.

It's a definite to buy whenever available and if you haven't tried them, you should at least give it a chance.

1.7/5

March 29, 2017

I can admit that im a bit of a "basic white girl" in the sense that I looove pumpkin spice so naturally when I was pumpkin spice Oreos I was super excited! Until I tried one...The cookie itself tastes stale and chewy when I've know Oreos to have that snap when u bite into them...Also the filling super sweet and this wierd spice flavour that over powers everything. Over all would not recommend

October 24, 2016

They are OK the middle tasites like pumpkin pie and is an orange color the cookie is a golden oreo they are expensive but they are not something you would see all the time

January 31, 2016

Why were they not in Canada sooner? These were delicious as is or taken apart. The Graham cracker cookies worked well with the pumpkin spiced icing. These had the potential to be very addictive. Used to be found at a reasonable price in stores, but it is off season now, so...not at all.

November 10, 2015

I am not usually a fan of anything pumpkin, but, I am a sucker for anything new! I saw these when grocery shopping, and had to give them a try. They are actually not bad! Still not as good as a regular oreo, but definitely worth trying.