Rockstar Energy Drink Reviews
#212 in Soft Drinks

Rockstar Energy Drink is a popular high energy drink sold by the Coca-Cola Company. Rockstar comes in several different formulas, with sugar-free and juice versions, and claims it gives the consumer energy from its mix of vitamins, caffeine and herbs. The drink includes a number of variations the original formula, a diet version (sweetened with Ace-K and sucralose), Rockstar Juiced, Rockstar Juiced (Guava flavor) and Rockstar Energy Cola.

July 26, 2019

I LOVE THESE!!!

OMG I LOVE THESE DRINKS!
    I have drank 2 a day in the past and had to stop but they are so so good. I recommend them to anyone. Punched is my favourite

March 18, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

ENERGIZE

Rockstar energy drinks is one of my favorite energy drink brands out there as they have multiple flavors to chose from and they are all really good and for people who are diabetic ,they also have some sugar free options !!

February 06, 2019

Great tasting energy drink at value price.

I mostly drink the sugar free versions, and I love the fact that they have expanded their additional flavours like watermelon to the sugar free variant. They also go on sale every 2nd month or so, so they are easy to stock up on.

December 19, 2018

I would like to buy this product and would like a sample

There is no review because I have not samples it yet, but would like to. I would like to like to have the chance to try this drink and write a review about it after.

October 08, 2018

I LOVE this energy drink!

This energy drink will wake you up!! Unlike other ones it has a slight bitter taste and it makes it not super sweet! It gives you a good burst of energy without the sugar drop after!

September 19, 2018
    Oregon, United States

My go to

Love love love this energy drink. Absolutely No after taste. Wonderfully pleasant strawberry flavor. Always my go to energy drink. Rockstar boom whipped orange and rockstar pina colada flavors are very tasty as well. Again No after taste with either of these flavors. Keep up the good work rockstar 😄👍

April 27, 2018
    Arkansas, United States

ROCKSTAR ENERGY

I have to rely sometimes on energy drinks cuz I take alot of meds during the day and it makes me very sleepy so u drink a Rockstar and I feel energetic and alive

2.8/5

August 14, 2017

I've had better, I've had worse

This was one of the first energy drink brands that I ever had. The taste is alright - it goes down smooth. The problem is all the sugar you taste. It is just too much. The 'super sours' are the best out of the line and I would recommend getting those to have instead of the original flavour.

July 09, 2017

Great selection of flavors

I drink Rockstars pretty regularly. I enjoy the selection of flavors and the sugar free options. I really enjoy the new watermelon flavor as well. It really helps me get through a long work day!

June 12, 2017
    United States

Excellent Energy Drink

I love this energy drink! I have tried almost every energy drink available to me here in Canada. But Rockstars seem to be my favorite. They have great flavors, and their sugar free and zero calorie options are great! Super refreshing and I dont get caffiene jitters from them! Awesome product!