San Pellegrino Mineral Water Reviews
#348 in Grocery

April 25, 2019

Need Help WIth Keto Flu

This mineral water has sulphates, magnesium, potassium and more. It helps with the keto flu, but even if you are not following a keto lifestyle, the minerals in this water helps with the dreaded night leg cramps. It is refreshing at room temperature or out of the freezer!

September 19, 2018

The Best

This water is a part of my daily life. Cannot be without this mineral water. It tastes fresh and clean. No weird aftertaste like I find with other mineral waters.

July 10, 2018

Best way to beat the heat !

I don’t like drinking water .so, when my doctor suggested to increase my water intake I tried few options . I liked sparkling water but San pallegrino mineral water is the best healthy option for me . I like tht it is carbonated which it adds little fun than drinking plain water .

April 10, 2018

Healthy & delicious

I love this stuff. It has helped me kick any pop cravings. It goes well with everything. I've done a lot of research about the effects on large amounts of sparkling mineral water could have over regular water because I was nervous about what it might do to my teeth(the Co2) but I went to my dentist and he said it was fine. I wish it was a little cheaper but i think its worth it anyways.

August 21, 2017
    New York, United States

Great Quality Sparkling Water To Satisfy Pop Craving

This is a great quality sparkling water. There is a perfect amount of carbonation to fulfill my craving for a carbonated beverage. It is a healthier alternative to pop but with the bubbly taste. It tastes great with ice and a lemon wedge added. This can be found at grocery stores, such as Loblaws. I also like to order it at restaurants when others are getting alcohol. This price can be a bit pricey for water but it can be found on sale.

July 15, 2017

De petite bulle très désalthérante !

À boire tel quel pour étancher la soif et a utiliser avec vos saveurs de sirop favoris. J'ai plusieurs saveur que j'affectionne particulièrement soit la menthe, le gingembre, le cassis et plusieurs autres. Selon la saison ou un gout du moment. L'eau minéral San Pellegrino est bien pétillante et pas trop salée à mon gout. En ajouter a un peu de vin blanc et un sirop de cassis cela vous fait un kir sans mousseux ou de champagne ce qui le rend beaucoup plus léger.
    Au début de l'été lorsque je m'organise pour la campagne, j'en achète une caisse de grosse bouteilles chez Costco. À plusieurs reprise au cour de l'année elle sont en rabais c'est a ce moment là suffisamment économique.
    Vous aimez les eaux minéral gazeuse? Je vous recommande la San Pelligrino!

July 13, 2017

refreshing drink

San Pellegrino Mineral Water is a refreshing alternative to soda drinks. It has a fizzy flavour that hits the spot and takes away the need to have caffeinated pop.

May 04, 2017

One of my favourite sparkling waters. It has a nice fizzy taste and its perfect if you're dieting and you can't drink any alcohol. I always add a lot of fresh fruit let it sit for a little bit I add some ice great for a hot summer day

August 02, 2016

Best bubbly water out there! Perfect amount of bubbles! The different sizes of bottles is very convenient as well. My favourite is the mini glass bottles in a 6pack.

February 28, 2016

San Pellegrino Mineral Water is the best sparkling water but for what it is I find it too expensive to buy on a regular basis. It goes well with any meal or snack if you don't want any sugar or other ingredients. It tastes pure with just the right amount of carbonation. It quenches my thirst every time.