Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021
    1.0/5

Too natural

I really dislike this product. I am allergic to pollen and that makes me dislike the odors of flowers that are too close to this.

Pleasantly surprised!

Super impressed with this deodorant! I’ve tried many natural brands and none really stood out to me as well as this one has. It’s very effective at keeping you dry throughout the day, goes on smooth, didn’t feel sticky or anything! The scent is mild and pleasant (it managed to make rose smell light and fruity, not overpowering and dusty), and my sensitive skin had no problems with it. Highly recommend. My only issue with it was the strange texture once it dries on the skin, it does feel strange and powdery, but that may just take some getting used to? Overall, big win in my books.

Smells so nice

This smells so good, and works great. I love that it's natural. It could be more stiff though as not to get messy in the stick

Strong scent

The deodorant works very well but the scent is incredibly strong. If you are sensitive to scents I would suggest avoiding this product. The rose sent was very pretty and stayed with you all day.

Smells amazing

This product works well and smells amazing. Just as good as any other brand but aluminum free so it's better!

Amazing product

This is an amazing deodorant. So long lasting and such a great smell!

Shocked

I tried deodorant didn't think i would like it wow it works great don't really love the smell but that's ok it does a great job

satisfaite

j'ai bien aimé le produit merci, il répond aux besoins bio

September 13, 2020

Girl on the go Deodorant

I really liked the smell of this deodorant as it gives me this girly vibe. I feel like it is summer all the time even when it is raining and cold outside. It is easy to use and doesn't feel like I've applied anything on.

September 13, 2020

Very nice

Such a nice deodorant for it being an all-natural! I have tried previous natural brands of deodorants before, and unfortunately I didn’t have the best experience, so I was a little skeptic by this one, yet it took me just one use to notice that they’re NOT all the same. It has a bit of a funny “grainy” texture, which is probably the baking soca in it, but when it gets to the warmth of the skin, it disappears and blends nicely. The scent is very real, it DOES smell like the real thing. I’m only giving it four stars instead of five cause it didn’t keep my underarms fully odourless for the whole day. After a good eight hours or so, I could start smelling my own underarm scent rather than the roses and vanilla ):