Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Great scent!

This deodorant has just the right amount of fragrance and it kept my underarms feeling great all day! I love that it doesn't have aluminum or any harmful ingredients.

Good natural deodorant

I have been using Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant for a couples weeks and that’s a good product. This deodorant works nice and last all day. I really like that it was made by a natural ingredients. I didn't experience any kind of skin irritation. It has a grainy texture, so I don’t apply too much product because it could leaves a thick sticky layer under arms. It has a nice natural rose and vanilla fragrance and is not overpowering #freeproduct #GotItFree #ChickAdvisor

It doesn't itch!

My first impression of this product is that it smells like my Grandma's bathroom. It really has an 'old lady' scent. That being said, it works great and the scent is subtle enough that it didn't make me smell like an old lady. The texture as it goes on is a bit weird, like gritty really. That goes away in a minute as your body heat melts it. It didn't leave white on my clothes and it didn't itch which is the usual problem I have with deodorants. Overall I'd say it's worth a try. It kept me dry and deodorized, and that is really the point after all.

Love it!!

This smells so good! I now smell fresh and clean all day. I also sweat dramatically less. I love that it has nothing but natural ingredients, which is super important to me!

Sweet smelling

I love that this deodorant was toxic free and it felt great on my skin. I was happy to find something that was comfortable and safe with my skin. I love the rose vanilla deodorant, it’s a lovely scent and would recommend if you are looking for something sweet smelling. The front display of the deodorant is extremely attractive.

September 06, 2020

Perfect for floral lovers - long lasting

I love florals - be it in fabrics, home deco, perfumes, aromatherapy. I am so glad I have received the Rose+Vanilla combo in my package. I have been using this everyday for about a week now and really happy with the way it stays on my skin and gives that nice subtle rose fragrance even after few hours of application. I have also tried applying this directly on my clothes around armpit area and suprised that it didn't stain or damage the fabric in any shape or form. I will happily purchase this product again and would love to try the lavendar next time.

Amazing natural alternative

I just recently started using natural deodorant (Native) and have been looking for alternatives that are more readily available in Canada. This stuff is a great alternative! It smells awesome, goes on smooth and really works!!! Wore it all day out in the sun and never smelt anything but flowers!!!

Smells Great

The product overall goes on smoothly . It feels a little wetter right after application compared to other brands . The smell is nice And I felt fresh all day long

September 06, 2020

Incredible lasting power and scent!

This deodorant has a wonderful smell and lasts all day! After applying it in the morning, I could still feel its deodorizing effects well through my workday. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the formula is a tad chunky, and has small particles that can make application a little messy. For me, this wasn't too much of an issue as I just rubbed the product in a little bit with my fingers, but some might find this a hassle. Overall, I would purchase again!

2.0/5

September 06, 2020

Avis honnête des membres du club

J'ai obtenu ce produit gratuitement de ChickAdvisor en échange de mon avis honnête. #gotitfree

J'ai utilisé ce produits depuis quelques jours, le parfum florale avec les notes de vanilles est très agréable et a une longue tenue. Toutefois, ce qui m'a déplu de ce produit est le fait que le bâton est granuleux et l'application est inconfortable sur la peau. De plus, il laisse des résidus blancs sur la peau mais en frottant un peu sur les aisselles il n'en reste plus.

Honnêtement, si la texture ne serait pas granuleuse je recommanderais sans aucun doute ce produit mais ce n'est pas le cas.