Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

A Delicate Deodorant

Firstly, I would like to thank Schmidt's and Chickadvisor for considering me for this campaign- I truly appreciate it.
    Secondly, I would like to note that this is a deodorant and NOT an anti-perspirant, so it will not stop you from sweating, rather it will keep you de-odorized or smelling fresh.

Now, on to my experience:

When I first opened the package, the little deodorant stick was cute and feminine. I opened the cap and, honestly, was not fond of the scent. It smelled so weird to me the first time I smelt it. However, I thought the little sparkles throughout the deodorant were cute and dainty.

I tried it a few days later after my shower on freshly shaved underarms. I had no irritation- which is really good. I applied the deodorant and it actually smelt like fresh roses to me when I applied it to my skin- very pleasant! I do not really smell any vanilla hints when applying it, but just fresh roses. The scent lasted for about a day for me, I realized I smelt like roses every time I moved (however, nobody else smelt it on me). By the second day, I could smell sweat coming through- which meant I would have to wash and reapply, which I do not have to do with my traditional Dove deodorant. It did, at the start, cause a little bit of sinus irritation, but I am sensitive to deodorant scents.

I also think it is important to note that the application is slightly gritty, which I actually think is pleasant as it gently exfoliates underarms for lighter underarms. It dries smooth and does not remain gritty.

I am not sure if this deodorant prevents any sort of underarm staining as I only wore dark colors. My only gripe with the deodorant is that you have to use more product than a traditional deodorant, pay more for it, and get less. (I have to reapply it every day or so, it's expensive as far as deodorant goes, and the sticks of it have less grams than other, cheaper deodorants). You are paying for more natural ingredients to be fair- which is something I appreciate about this deodorant.

If you have a coupon or it is on sale though, I would recommend checking it out! Be sure to smell the deodorant before you buy it however as you are largely paying for the scents and the natural ingredients!

November 29, 2020

Très belle qualité de produit

Nouveau produit très intéressant à tester. Efficace et parfum agréable. Le déodorant tient ses promesses et offre une protection fraicheur de 24 heures.

Smelling like roses

wow this smells so nice I needed a new deodorant and this happened to catch my eye so I applied. The combination of rose and vanilla is perfect they compliment each other well. I works well all day lasting I dont have to use perfume because this subtle yet intriguing scent gives me all I need I highly recommend

November 28, 2020

Scent too strong, would enjoy it more in a lighter scent

Really enjoyed the scent of vanilla and roses at the beginning of the day, but as the day went on the scent got to me, it was too strong. Would probably enjoy it in a lighter scent.

November 28, 2020

Stop and smell the roses!

For those that like the smell of roses you should stop and smell some by getting this product! I was skeptical about how it would work as I have never tried natural deodorants before but I was pleasantly surprised!

If you do not like the smell of roses you should definitely try a different scent.

This product works well and smells great!

Schmidt Rose Vanilla Natural Deodorant

I was pleasantly surprised that this natural deodorant smells exactly like roses and Vanilla. A little product goes a long way and it does not leave white marks on clothing. Absolutely love this!

I liked it

I did like the Schmitt's Deoderant, however i found the smell to be a bit intense at first, however it covers body odour very well.

Holy Roses!

I was lucky enough to get a free sample of Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant from Chick-Advisor. It definitely has a scent of Roses that seems to last all day with no smelly pits! If you are sensitive to smells then I wouldn't recommend the rose & vanilla, its on strong side. The stick is a beige color and on the gritty/grainy side, first use felt a bit like sandpaper to the skin, but when I put my hand on my armpit it felt smooth. I haven't noticed any residue on my clothes after use.
    I can't say that I will buy it on a regular basis as I find it a bit on the pricy side but if I do I think I will try another scent as I do find Rose & Vanilla a bit strong!

Great natural product!

I love this deodorant. I only put on during the day and don’t need to reapply anytime else during the day.
    Only downfall: it smells a little too small for my liking.

November 28, 2020

Smells amazing and works well!

I was happy to receive this sample to try a natural deodorant! I normally don't care for floral scents but this smells amazing just like fresh cut roses and not like fake rose smell. I used it on clean armpits in the morning and it kept me smelling good all day. I couldn't stop myself from taking a whiff of my shit throughout the day because the smell is just so addictive! The only thing I didn't like as much is that it's a little gritty when applying even if you leave the stick to warm up but it did not make my armpits itchy compared to other traditional deodorants.