Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Loved this products

I was hesitant at first as to how this deodorant would keep me smelling great. I love the Rose + Vanilla scent natural deodorant. Even after a good workout or having a hot flash, I still am comfortable and dry!!!!

Amazing smell

I loved it, I would definitely recommend it. Best olfor people who are looking natural options.. still great for people who have smell issues. Highly recommended!!

Recommandé +++

Honnêtement, je partais avec une fausse idée à propos des déodorants de par les mauvaises expériences que j’avais vécues. Mais dès la première application de ce nouveau déodorant, j’ai été charmé autant pour son odeur que pour son efficacité. Son seul défaut est qu’il fond vite à chaque application mais malgré ça, je le recommande fortement!!!

Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant

Received this as a sample. At first application, it was grainy, different than other natural deodorants I've used before. The smell was nice, not too strong. I think it did the job and I would purchase and recommend.

Good Deoderant

It’s a good deodorant. The smell is very strong and stays in place for a long time. Quests uncomfortable to apply. The smell is very nice though. Doesn’t get stuck on my shirts.

December 01, 2020

I would recommend this product.This is the best deodorant I

What a fragrance!!!
    Soft for the nose and the skin!!
    I would recommend this deodorant as it is not allergic to the skin and gentle for-people around me. Nobody would complaint about allergic reaction. So calm and soothing. I feel like aromatherapy is happening around me.lol.Not dramatic, but true feeling cause I love rose fragrance the most, my favourite.worth trying.I would recommend it.
    Thanks

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I tried this product this morning, absolutely fell in love!

It’s not greasy at all.. has a wonderful sent of roses and vanilla. Does not leave those chalky balls under my arms. It also makes my armpits feel smoother. The scent lasted way longer than my original brand. I will most surely be sticking to this brand in the future. Loved it. Thanks !

2.7/5

United States

Not for me

I received this #freeproduct of Schmidt's rose+vanilla natural deodorant to test from Chick adviser.
    I loved the smell, but it feels like sand paper when applying. Seems to be working appropriately, but after arriving to work work I noticed my shirt, under my arms are stained.

A little rough

The deodorant feels a little rough on my skin as I apply it but aside from that I really like how it smells. The rose smell is stronger than the vanilla but It smells really good and stayed long enough for the whole day.

2.7/5

Not my thing

I received as a sample. I like the smell but it doesn’t last long and it’s not anti perspirant. I ended up letting my friend try it and she LOVED it, went out and bought some for herself. I’ll keep it in my purse for emergency freshen ups!