Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021
    2.7/5

Not for me

Unfortunately this product didn’t work for me. The smell was quite strong. When applied it was chalky but left me with a greasy feeling to the point where I had to remove the deodorant with a wet cloth

Exactly like name

I love Schmidts because its the best lasting natural deodorant and the ingredients are actually natural. This smell is not my favorite from the line, but awesome for those who really like rose.

December 02, 2020

It was nice, I liked it alot!

This was my first sample, I have tried many many other sample sites but haven't recieved samples from them, this deodorant was really nice! it was fragrant and effective! I really really love ChickAdvisor for this and they told me it was gonna come in 2 weeks but it came in 2 days!!

2.2/5

December 02, 2020

Will not buy this product. The rose scent it too strong.

The scent is way too strong even after i washed it off i could still smell it slightly. It was gritty and did not go on easy. Had a gritty feel to it. It did keep me underarms dry.

December 02, 2020

smells like actual roses and vanilla

The deodorant smell is very nice but not overpowering. It lasts all day and through the night. It keeps me feeling fresh, and ...confident. this is a good product, it smells like actual roses and feels really good for an all’s day deodorant.

December 02, 2020

I honestly would not purchase this product again.

I would not purchase this product again because I found that it was not very effective for myself. I very much liked the sent of this product tho, it’s light and sweet. This product left a bit of a residue after using whichI didn’t really like and is why I wouldn’t purchase this product again. But I would recommend to anyone who frequently uses natural deodorant.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not for me, but still a good product

I was quite excited to receive this product because I love vanilla. I was disappointed by the overwhelming flowery scent. I didn't smell the vanilla at all. However, the smell stayed on for most of the day so it did its job :)

2.3/5

December 02, 2020

Du sable sous les aiselles

La première chose que j'ai remarqué en ouvrant le produit est la couleur brunâtre et l'odeur de rose. J'adore la rose comme fleur mais l'odeur de ce produit est insupportable. Bref, j'ai testé le produit quand même pour voir si je pouvais passer par-dessus le visuel et l'odeur. Lorsque j'ai appliqué le produit sur mes aisselles, j'ai eu la désagréable sensation de m'égratigner la peau. Le produit est très granuleux et donne l'impression de s'étendre du sable mouillé sous les bras. Je ne me sentais pas confortable avec ce produit sur ma peau. Toute la journée, j'avais des effluves de rose bon marché qui me montait au nez. Question efficacité du produit, je ne suis pas une personne qui transpire beaucoup, alors je ne peux pas dire que le produit n'était pas efficace pour combattre la transpiration ou l'odeur.

Love the scent

Thank you Schmidt's and ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to review this deodorant. I love this deodorant as it contains all the natural ingredient, the smell of rose + vanilla was amazing. Easily applied on skin and it doesn't feel sticky at all and feels fresh all day long. Would recommend to others.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Nice strong scent. Would prob buy.

Very nice smell. Kind of a strong perfume smell, which I like. I Would recommend this deodorant and I prob would probably purchase myself. It lasted a while. The package is appealing to the eye also :)