Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Smooth and Wonderful Smell

Since I have used this product for a week I have amazing smell. It always complimented my day I am glad to test this product and I would definitely buy this product for my personal use

I love Rose's with Vanilla

I love this product because, it is aluminum free, and it is all natural. I like the scent of Rose's with vanilla. I am also not having allergies at all with is product. Yes, I would tell my friends all about it!

Fantastic natural deodorant

This deoderant exceeded my expectations. I normally use conventional deodorant, but I actually really loved using natural Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Deodorant Stick.
    I found the rose to be the more dominant scent in this deodorant, yet I could also notice the hint of vanilla. The fragrance was light, and not overpowering.
    The texture started out a bit gritty, but softened as it warmed up to my skin. It felt comfortable once absorbed, and didn't leave a cakey residue afterwards.
    As for the effectiveness, this deodorant exceeded my expectations. It lasted longer than I expected and left me feeling (and smelling) fresh throughout the day.

Excellent

Great for starters! Stays long and smells great. Is not at all cakey. Have already bought the same for use and it's super natural and doesn't feel like others.

Smells good

Smell good not to thrilled about the grittynes but warms up good. Last all day. Which is what I like. Thank you for letting me try this. Hope to check out more products

Natural aluminum deodorant

Non greasy, natural product. Doesn't feel sticky after application. Scent was quite strong. Product was a bit grainy but seemed to work fairly well. Haven't had any reactions to product so far but haven't used it for very long.

December 12, 2020

Smells wonderful and works well

I applied this deodorant right before my crossfit class for a true test. I can attest that it worked really well and even after an intense workout (I mean my shirt wet from perspiration) this deodorant kept me smelling fresh.

I glided on nicely and as far as I can tell it didn't stain my shirt.

Smells so good!!

I love rose and vanilla so this product I really liked. Also works well as deodorant. I’m not a super heavy sweat-er so it worked well for me. I like that its natural too.

Natural all the way

The moment I opened the deodorant, the scent sent memories and flashbacks of rose gardens that I have been to.
    The product was tempting to taste since it was all natural.
    The texture we odd at first but glided smoothly on the skin and left a hint of vanilla and rose

Worth the money

It has a nice mild scent that last all day. It's not so sticky like other deodorant. Overall it's a very good product. I am not a big fan of scented deodorant but I don't mind the smell of this one.