Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Amazing!

I received this product free from Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review and I must say I absolutely love this deodorant! It had a wonderful floral scent and it kept me fresh all day long, I didn’t even have to reapply it throughout the day which is amazing because most deodorant I’ve used in the past I always had to reapply. This will be my go to deodorant from now on

Another Great Schmidt Deodorant

I have used other scents of Schmidt's deodorant before. I love the smell of rose, but it is quite strong! If you are someone who has scent sensitivity I would maybe stay away from this one. It does a great job of keeping the smelly pits away though, so if you love rose like me, this is for you!!

Smells so good

I received a sample and it smells soo good and lasts all day. It was a bit grainy but once you apply it, that goes away. It smells more like rose than vanilla but nonethless, it smells great!

A lovely natural deodorant

This deodorant is free of any aluminum or harmful chemicals and fillers, which is better for our skins to absorb. It has a lovely scent of natural roses, and glides on the skin leaving a silky soft feel. This product works best when you place it on the skin for a few seconds prior to use, as it warms it up so it slides on perfectly. Almost reminded me of a natural wax that softens up in your hands. Provided great protection from odour and sweating, and the fresh scent of roses is not too overpowering. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a safe natural and affordable deodorant.

December 01, 2020

So in love with the scent!

The scent is refreshing! My hubby loves it. The stick glides on easily and not sticky or chalky. It last me the whole day and that is more important!

Very nice fragrance

This one is very good for day to day use and is perfect for someone who sweats a lot.Definitely loving this

Really nice deodorant!

I wasn’t sure if I was going to like the scent at first, I’m not big on florals, but I have to say I love it! It’s not too overpowering, it’s just right. It glides on nicely, it’s soft, and I like how it’s all natural. Glad I got the chance to try this because I more than likely would have never purchased it.

December 01, 2020

Say goodbye to sweat mixed with fruit smell!

I love this deodorant brand and am happy to have another scent option. Prior to trying Schmidt's I used all the other options on the market, all the female marketed ones last for an hour or two before making a weird concoction smell of sweat and dead fruit or flowers; the other option available is to shop in the masculine marketed world of deodorant. So the options are: Smell like a sweaty girl, or smell like a man - didn't love it. Schmidt's actually COVERS the sweat scent, smells lovely, and is natural! It's a major win. I will never again go back, it sounds cheesy but finding this deodorant brand actually feels like a small dream come true. The rose smell is delicate and lovely - would recommend to feel fresh all day!

Good Natural Deodorant

When it comes to deodorant, I always look for natural / deodorant ones instead of any that contain aluminum and this does not disappoint. I use it in the morning after showering and the scent (rose / vanilla) combo is a great one if you like soft florals. I find it gives me good coverage through out the day, usually with aluminum free deodorants it does wear off quickly, but here I feel like I was fine. Also the product is very moisturizing and it contains 'good' oils that will not irritate sensitive skin. The only con is that it does leave a slight residue on black shirts, I noticed so I would be careful when putting on clothes, but overall a good product with solid performance.

December 01, 2020

The product was better than I expected...

The scent is described as rose and vanilla but in my opinion, the rose scent overpowers the vanilla. The scent can be compared to that of rose water. It is strong and long-lasting. If you do not like strong smells then I wouldn’t recommend this deodorant. The scent did last for around 5-6 hours, which to me is good. However, the way it applied on was a little bit strange. The texture is not the same as any deodorant that I used before. When you apply the deodorant, it kind of turns from a smooth texture one that is comparable with a scrub almost. Also, it did leave deodorant stains which is why I gave it 4 stars. Overall, it is a good long-lasting product.