Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Natural deodorant

I didn’t find the smell to pleasant, it did end up smelling better throughout the day. It was a little weird applying (not as soft as regular deodorant, you have to heat it up with your own body heat). I didn’t sweat much so I can’t say how well it would hold up after a workout!

Very nice

Very nice feel and scent!! I am usually not a rose scent anything but Schmidt’s rose and vanilla has changed my mind!!!!

Amazing Deodorant

I have received this deluxe sample for free from Check Advisor in exchange my honest opinion. I have tried the Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant for a few days.
    First, it smells absolutely amazing!
    Second, lasted all day long with nice fresh cut rose fragrance.
    Third, love that it’s natural based, no aluminum!
    I highly recommended this deodorant!!!
    #checkadvisor #naturaldeodorant #SchmidtsNaturalDeodorant

Amazing!

I can't say enough about this deodorant! As soon as you remove the lid you smell the amazing rose scent! It works better than a few different brands that I have tried! Easy to apply especially for sensitive skin. Doesn't leave a wet or sticky feeling. Again the scent is simply amazing!

Nice Aroma

Love this deodorant so much. Makes you smell like candy. I use this both during day time and night time after my shower.

2.0/5

November 30, 2020

Great smell but left me sticky

I love love love the smell, but when I tried it I felt “sticky” all day, but I didn’t stink! It was a brownish colour which is a bit off putting and mine was chunky
    Not sure if it’s because mine came through the mail and froze or if this is really how the product is.

Nice Deodorant

Having never tried a natural deodorant I wasn’t sure what to expect however this deodorant provided a nice scent and eliminated any door all day long. Letting the deodorant warm up a couple seconds was different but easy to do. The deodorant felt a bit grainy going on but was no lingering effects once applied. Would definitely recommend it!

November 30, 2020

Smell like roses while being great to planet earth

The Schmidts' Rose+Vanilla Natural Deodorant will leave you smelling like a rose (and you'll doing wonderful things for our planet earth). This product has a grainy kind of texture, kind of like a body scrub/exfoliator, but it didn't bother me. There's no doubt you'll smell like a rose, as I often found I got hints of it throughout the day, which I equated to the product being long-lasting...that's a bonus! The vanilla is barely present in my opinion, but the overall smell of the product was quite nice. What I loved the most is that this product, unlike traditional deodorants contains only natural ingredients, good for me and good for our planet earth! This was my first time using a natural product and I was quite pleasantly surprised!

Great deodorant!

This deodorant is great! I’m not normally a fan of stick deodorant but this one has sort of an exfoliating texture and does a good job lasting all day.

Schmidt’s rose vanilla deodorant

When I first uncapped this product the scent was very noticeable. It was a nice scent but alittle overwhelming for me. The deodorant was great, it lasted longer then I thought and the scent stayed with the protection.