Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Subtle refreshing scent

I love Schmidt’s deodorant because they’re natural and have subtle scent options. My go to is normally the one and bergamot but since I’ve tried the rose and vanilla, I think I’ll be adding this to my rotation.

Not what I expected...in a GREAT way

I was hesitant to try the sample, as I've tried other natural deodorants and did not work along with an awful smell. Well let me tell you, Schmitts shocked me!! Amazing smell, a little gritty to put on but little goes a long way, and most important actually works!!! I tend to smell mid day from sweating so much, but Schmitts pulled through and didn't make me stink!! Checked prices at my local grocery store, kind of upset how much but hey if it works ill buy it..

Natural with great fragrance

I am in love with this product! First, it is natural and second the smell is so good. It lasts for all over day and is sweat proof! It is a definitely to be bought by item. Highly recommended!

Very rosy!

At first I thought the rose smell was overwhelmingly strong, but gave it a try anyways. Actually it isn’t bad once you are wearing it, just catching a hint of the smell throughout the day. Otherwise, works as advertised!

November 26, 2020

Long lasting, a little harsh

When I forst opened up this product I noticed the smell. I quite like it, it can be a bit strong but you just need to get used to how much to use. The first time I used this, it felt quite harsh against my skin. The second time, I warmed it up pretty well in my hand and pressed up against the skin, it helped but not as much as preferred. It’s not too bad of a pain and I haven’t got a rash but it’s not enjoyable to apply.

November 26, 2020

Natural Deodorant That Works!

I have tried so many natural deodorants in the past and finally found one that works. It has a light rose scent that isn't too strong or overpowering. It glides on easily even without warming it on my skin for a few seconds as advised. It lasted longer than the 12 hrs too. Very impressed with this product. I feel so good using a natural, aluminum free deodorant.

1.0/5

Not a good fit for me.

I was looking forward to trying this product, but found it a bit harsh for my skin. Smelled good, and I noticed that there is a natural colour to it, not a fake pink colour which you often find in rose scented products, but it did not glide on smoothly for me. I was disappointed in it.

Totally loved it!

So this one was my first time using natural deodorant, so I did not know what to expect. I liked it a lot. It is brownish in color and feels a little bit like scrub (not very firm). But it is very long-lasting and the smell is very nice

November 26, 2020

Love the long lasting scent.

I love the long lasting scent of the rose vanilla. The texture is a bit rough for my comfort but that's really the only complaint I have. Overall its not a bad product could just use some softening,

Bouquet Of Roses

I received this product #gotitfree to try and review. I must say right away that the smell of roses was very strong. I smelled like a fresh bouquet. It was a wee bit sticky at first but did protect me all day leaving me feeling fresh and confident.Great product but if you are not into strong scent this product is not for you. I would probably buy again as I didn't mind smelling like roses and it did work.