Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

November 18, 2020

Wonderful vegan & cruelty free deodorant!

I received my Schmidt's natural deodorant yesterday and tried it right away! The smell is absolutely amazing, the rose & vanilla smell is very authentic, it is clear that the aroma is naturally derived, it does not smell artificial. The texture of the deodorant is very nice, does not feel sticky, it feels smooth, it was very effective at keeping me smelling like fresh roses all day lol! I love the natural look of the deodorant itself, it isn't white or clear like all the others I have tried before, it is brown-ish colored, which leads me to believe it truly is a natural vegan product. I will definitely be using my $1 off coupon that came with my sample, thank you Chick Advisor, 5 star product!

November 18, 2020

Great product if you like natural ingredients

It smells fantastic, I got the rose and vanilla. Doesn’t glide on like the big brand does but it lasts much longer and doesn’t give a sticky feel!

Good deodorant

I am not a fan of rose scent usually. However, I do enjoy the scent of this product. It is a good product, I didn’t have to reapply during the day. First natural deodorant I ever tried and I am happily surprised.

Great but not for me

I had to give this product away because the smell was too much for me but the person I gave it to loved it!! She said it worked very well for her and she loved the smell

2.3/5

Doesnt smell great.

This deodorant has a strange smell. It is natural which I like but i work in an office where no scents are allowed and this is strong enough smelling that i would not wear it to work.

Love

To be honest, I was quite skeptical about a natural deoderant. After a few days of using it, I have to say that I absolutely love it! The scent is amazing and my sensitive skin loves it.

it smells good

this product smells amazing and eliminates odors. the scent isn't too powerful and not to little, it's right in the middle (where all deoderants should be). it says it is natural ingredients and i believe that. the formula is aluminum-free and that's good. if you are looking for ingredients and odor then this is for you but it doesn't prevent you from sweating.

Genius formula.

Omg omg omg this smells amazing. Whoever came up with this formula is amazing.

November 17, 2020

Wonderful and Light but does the Trick!

When I first opened it up I was thrown off as I had never seen brown deodorant before, but I've been thoroughly impressed with the results! I smell great and don't worry about my pits throughout the day!

The best natural deodorant

What a great product. Smells amazing and isn't overwhelming. More rosey than vanilla. No B.o. throughout the day. I usually need to reapply natural deo but not with this product. I usually get smelly when I'm stressed out (which happens daily) this seemed to keep it at bay!

My ONLY issue is that you need to hold the product close to your skin and leave it there for a moment to WARM the product up. If you don't, it could hurt your delicate skin. It's not something you can swip on in an instant. THAT SAID, I'd still say that it's worth it. There is no aluminum junk in this product so that is the trade-off.