Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Smell so goooood

The smell is amazing! I got rose+vanilla. When I use this product I really think that I'm in a field of roses.

Adore

J'adore. Senteur aussi. Un deo léger je recommande 🥰😁

Sent super bon

L'odeur est bonne le début du déodorant et un peu raide sous l'aisselle mais où sinon en général c'est vraiment vraiment vraiment confortable à porter pour ce qui est de la sueur, pour moi qui sont très fortes ça n'a pas vraiment été efficace mais sur ma jeune fille de 10 ans c'est parfait

Great for sensitive skin

Smells amazing and has little transfer on clothes. Also good for sensitive skin.

Great!

Smells pretty good! Keeps me dry all day and I’m in love with how soft it leaves my skin after!

Smells great

This is one good smelling deodorant, love the smell of rose in it. I find it's a decent natural deodorant to try out, what I didn't like is that when you turn up the stick, pieces of the deodorant would stay on the lid and fall off. If you don't have an issue with that, then this deodorant is worth a try.

Wow! Love this product

As soon as I smelled it I knew I would like it. I like everything about it. The texture, the odour repelling (I that a word. LOL) and how it makes me feel. I definitely do not have to worry about if I smell or not (not that I'm a really smelly girl.) I also really appreciated getting a coupon with my sample.

Nice natural smell

I’ve used natural deodorant before and did not like it because the smell did not work for me. This one has a nice natural smell but masks natural odor. It’s nice and smooth.

November 17, 2020

Smells SOOO good! I would buy again for sure!

I love natural deodorant, because the other stuff is very irritating to my skin. This smells SO amazing and is super effective. I would definitely buy again and recommend!

November 17, 2020

works but i am not a fan

i received a sample of this product and tried it for a few days. i had to stop because i found that although the scent is nice at first, in order to combat odor they made it so concentrated it quickly became nauseating(i am generally a big fan of rose). there is a learning curve to applying this product as it is a much different consistency than conventional deodorant and is therefore easy to over apply. even after i got the hang of it, the texture was very off-putting as it felt almost as if i had stuck a lump of coconut oil in my armpit to melt. additionally it felt oddly grainy, as if it had some type of exfoliant in it although that went away after a few minutes (though this added to the unpleasant application process). i believe the product works but will only be good for people who are not sensitive to smells or strange texture.

Updated On: November 18, 2020

after working out in this product i realised it is only about 50% effective at combatting odors